Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

J asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Fantasy baseball SS Question?

I just traded Stephan Drew and AJ Burnett for Jose Reyes and Jonathan Sanchez. I thought I was upgrading at SS, but I am starting to think that I got hosed. Is Jose Reyes going to pick it up and make me look smart, or should I start looking to try and move him for someone else? Who should I target?

Favorite Answer

im sure jose reyes will get better, stick with him

• ?

it quite is especially even between JJ Hardy and Rafael Furcal. Leaning in the direction of Rafael Furcal, has a the greater effective profession numbers, There must be greater effective SS on waivers like Ben Zobrist, Christain Guzman or maybe Marco Scutaro who performs multiply positions.

trade for jeter he never lets anyone down and im not even a yankkee fan ima pirate fan

trade him for a position you need most, and im sure you can find one of good caliber on waivers.