FELLOW MEN ONLY: How do you randomly approach a really cute girl without coming off as creepy?

I need some advice here, bros. Say you're walking to class, and you see this AMAZINGLY cute girl walk out of another class. Obviously, you have no clue who she is, nor do you know anyone who knows her. What kind of good segues or excuses could you use to strike up a conversation with her, without coming... show more I need some advice here, bros. Say you're walking to class, and you see this AMAZINGLY cute girl walk out of another class. Obviously, you have no clue who she is, nor do you know anyone who knows her.

What kind of good segues or excuses could you use to strike up a conversation with her, without coming off as creepy?

Oh, and the convo must *last*. If I somehow got a short talk about the weather once, I obviously can't use that on a girl again.

Women are so .... hard to randomly approach!

Also, Please STAR this question, so other Men can answer this :D