Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 10 years ago

FELLOW MEN ONLY: How do you randomly approach a really cute girl without coming off as creepy?

I need some advice here, bros. Say you're walking to class, and you see this AMAZINGLY cute girl walk out of another class. Obviously, you have no clue who she is, nor do you know anyone who knows her.

What kind of good segues or excuses could you use to strike up a conversation with her, without coming off as creepy?

Oh, and the convo must *last*. If I somehow got a short talk about the weather once, I obviously can't use that on a girl again.

Women are so .... hard to randomly approach!

Also, Please STAR this question, so other Men can answer this :D

• Favorite Answer

Whip out your 8 incher, babylove.

• Bonnie

Try and start a conversation about the movie that you are going to see. if she seems willing to talk to you thats good if she looks hesitant she probably doesn't feel comfortable talking to a stranger. Try once don't get in a habit then you'll be known as the creepy guy at the movie theater. Remember there are tons of other places to meet a girl. Just have confidence:)

Isn't this something you should be asking a WOMAN??!!!??

Don't you think a girl would know what's creepy and what's not?

Don't you think If a guy knew he was being creepy, he wouldn't act that way?

If you're going to be nervous about talking to a girl, that's already coming across as creepy, if you act natural and not overly cocky, then you'll be fine.

Things you could say or comment on need to come natural and spontaneous, if you approach a girl with advice from here, then it's premeditated and therefore, it's already gonna sound creepy.

• Leigh

Here are tips on How to Get A Girlfriend https://bitly.im/aL3Pq Whether in high school, college, or out of college, when you know what to say and how to say it and how to act to make girls interested in dating you, life becomes a lot easier. It's not even about your looks either. I've seen attractive guys have a hard time getting a girl while an average guy gets a bunch of girls. You just got to know the tricks. Have fun.

Best way to eat out a girl https://bitly.im/aL3Pq

You are obviously a 15 year old kid. The first clue was when you talked about "walking to class". You will get it when you are more mature and ready for relationships.

Word of advice: The cute ones normally know they are cute. She'll take what she wants from you and then dump you like a bag of trash. Life is short. Enjoy your youth and being a kid. Find a nice average looking girl and enjoy your time together. Live, learn and love together. Don't wast your life chasing all the hot girls.

Yeah, I know what you mean. There are TONS of women like this in the gym, but it's a local gym, and who knows if one of my wife's tubby friends is scouting me out from a dark, dank corner, itching to call my wife if I get too close to Miss Thang. Then there's also the age factor ... it's hard to tell if someone is 20 or 35 sometimes. I'd hate to get an, "Ick, I was just staring at you cuz you look like my dad!"

Anyway, to answer, the invite for coffee is always mature and subtle.

Try being yourself, unless you're creepy. Just say Hi. Introduce yourself and hold a decent conversation with her. Subject does'nt matter. Be confident, without being cocky.

I think that if you are looking for an "excuse" you will sound creepy...

Ask her about that class and what she's learning... then just take it from there

Well, if, as your screen name suggests, it's Bristol Palin you're approaching, you could ask her how her mom feels about crossing the border into Canada for "free" health care while being against providing basic health care to millions of Americans.

Woot woot in support of 8 ball's vagina!

What is creepy about walking up to any human and say hi how are you. If they are rude and nasty that is their problem not yours. And who knows maybe she is sweet and says hi back. Please people love yourself people will pick up on your being confident, not arrogant !!!

Source(s): Psychology major

first I wear a huge trench coat and sun glasses, and then I open my trench coat and have a #7 Steelers jersey on and nothing else, he already jhas gotten away with it twice so wse can just blame him.

Source(s): my girlfriend