Household Bulletin Board Poll: How many things are hanging on your refrigerator?

Magnets, calendars, coupons, report cards, drawings, pictures, etc. The fridge has been used to hang all sorts of things.

What sorts of things hang on yours at present?

Thanks.

Best Answer

37, I actually counted!

Magnets, hand drawn pictures, recipes, photos, a mock write up from work,addresses and a magnet pen and shopping list

I cannot count that high. There are so many fridge magnets, you cannot see the fridge. We also have at least 3 magnetic grocery lists, the lunch menu for the grade school for the month, my older daughter's 3 month's worth of scripts, because it's a med we can't "refill", any number of coupons, my younger daughter's "reading calendar" to keep track of the time she spends reading daily.

i dont have anything on the fridge coz its integrated

My microwave is used for stuff like that. I have a Justin Timberlake magnet, i went to see him a few years ago. I have another magnet that has a list of local business' phone numbers which i have never called. Thats it. The top of the microwave is used as a shelf.

Probably hundreds. And as much as I'd really like to go count them all for you Abs - I'm just not going to do it today, so we're guesstimating around 100 - drawings from little hands, A+ spelling tests - magnets, magnetic dolls that you dress, and all their clothes.. the list could go on.

Many magnets(some are nice and some are ads and misc.), recipes, note pad, two separate magnets made by my girls at school, pictures, Garfield, can/bottle opener, chip clips, and snowmen stickers stuck to some of the note pad pages(because they were to good to store or give away, I was told).

Dozens and dozens. I believe my mom is a hoarder or however you spell it. She likes to keep pics of friends kids and their friends kids and pictures my niece drew when she was like 2 (she's 11 now).... We have all sorts of magnets. A kitchen looks cleaner with nothing on it.

• L-tre

A bunch of price tag magnets from work that accidently came home with me!

Over 500--I collect magnets !

• Dizz

Well Abby Normal

NOTHING

Zip .lol

Iam such a clean freak my fridge is spotlessly bare .

NOW , my pantry is a disaster lol

• Vera

about six things some pictures of a niece and nephew, a old lotto ticket and the number one picture hanging on my fridge is a picture of my late mother :-)