Glen
Glen asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

So Janet Napolitano hasn't read the AZ immigration bill either?

What are we paying her and Eric Holder to do anyway??

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/05/17/...

Favorite Answer

I am beginning to think this Administration is illiterate.

0bama, Holder, Napolitano all haven't read it yet comment on it with authority? I would be so embarrassed.

i think of it relatively is the very reason we've the well being care bill that professionals now say could no longer maintain us any funds... they did no longer study it. it relatively is relatively approximately liars. The Democrats purely choose the Mexican vote. it relatively is is a flat out lie for them to faux that's for the different reason. for sure the fewer Arizona enforces the regulation, the greater Mexicans die. i do no longer think of every physique will disagree with that, however the Democrats proceed on wanting Arizona to look any opposite direction as crime against individuals is 2d purely to the violent crime against Mexicans. perhaps different minorities will awaken and notice what the Democrats are all approximately. The Jews have discovered their lesson what the Democrats are approximately.

The law is racist. You can revise it any way you want, but the entire idea of the bill is to harass brown people, and figure out later on if their citizens or not. Prove me wrong, randomly harass a white person. Use the laws against someone with an English accent, or a German accent. Until then I'll never believe this law was created without racism anymore then I believe the pro athlete when he denys steroid accusations.

@ madd texan, As I said, don't say I'm wrong, prove I'm wrong, I even told you how to do it. It's not what the law says, it's what the law does that matters. My name may say it all, but at least I know there's only one D in mad, or are you a mother against Dunkin Donuts?

It is just so outrageous! They all should have to go down there and live right on the border. I think they would be singing a different tune then.Obama's example about being arrested while going to get ice cream is ironic...since a few years ago a 3 year old child was killed by an illegal alien in an ice cream parlor in Colorado. JEEZ..............................

Obama wanted to hire idiots in office to make the people angry so they will overthrow the govt and start a revolution, thats why Obama hired all those nut jobs czars and is making all the stupid laws etc.. He doesn't realize how patient we are in the REAL WORLD. We will just VOTE THE LIBS OUT!

The entire administration is rapidly becoming a massive joke.

They must rely on fairy dust and pixie magic to determine policy, since reading is out of fashion with the left wing. On top of that Obama tells a bunch of college students to stop surfing the web and researching ideas with technology. I think they all want us to rely on their pixies and fairies at the white house. Obama is a one term president and a laughingstock.

Apparently nobody knows how to read in the Obama administration.

No she hasn't I think we can see that we could save a whole lot of money if we started firing high ranking officials who can't be bothered with pesky things like reading , before attacking things like laws that mirror existing laws

Source(s): May God Bless you and keep us all safe from the progressive axis of evil,0bama,Pel0si&Reid
  • Nikki

Libs can't readd. All that new age, feel good, self-esteem driven public education.

Why would she refuse to sign it without actually reading it? That's just madness!