immigration matter.needs help?


i live overseas

the USA embassy asked me for case # that starts with AMM and the ten digits number that follows the AMM.

I provided them with my case# that starts with WAC and the ten digits number.

but they said the number that starts with WAC is a tracking number not a case number.

now how can i get the case number.

thank you.

3 Answers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.