Baby girl eye/hair color names?

My gf is 5 months pregnant and she wants to name our unborn daughter something interesting.  She was wondering about names suited to eye color, hair color, etc.  We don't know what our baby will look like but my gf has "strong genes".  Both of us have black hair so our babies hair will probably be... show more My gf is 5 months pregnant and she wants to name our unborn daughter something interesting.  She was wondering about names suited to eye color, hair color, etc.  We don't know what our baby will look like but my gf has "strong genes".  Both of us have black hair so our babies hair will probably be that color although my mom is a red head and so is her dad so our baby might be a redhead.  My gf has a really unusual eye color to find  names for.  They are violet/purple sometimes and sometimes they're a dark midnight blue and sometimes they're lighter, the same color as Megan Fox.  My eyes, though I doubt our baby will get them, are green and a wierd goldish color.  Her hair is curly/wavy and mines straight (I'm half Asian), if that helps.  Anyway, Im just wondering if there are any names that would suit appearance.  Also any that sound good with the last name "Belle" would be appreciated.  We don't care about how crazy or wierd they might sound.  We both have really mixed heritages.   
3 answers 3