How would a teen werewolf find another teen werewolf near them without using their powers?

Say a small female werewolf teen to find a cute male werewolf teen.

this is not a joke and please don't be mean or i will track you down and if you know nothing about us than don't even click

Best Answer

Howl

Just go ask someone, i mean what kind of world do we live in where teen werewolves are too scared to ask other teen werewolves if they are really werewolves. People these days need to be more confident in themselves. I mean that's how it is at my school, whether your a werewolf, vampire, or a leprechaun we just go and ask them what they are and it's all good.

All this werewolf attacking werewolf is bullshit. If we were so un-united then the hunters could pick us off easily. By the way maybe howling would help

I am not sure as to what you are thinking but the one thing that is for sure is that werewolves do not get along with each other and most werewolves would attack other werewolves that are infringing on their territory......... Also I hope that no one makes the mistake of believing that werewolves are pack animals for they are not.....................

There are really no such things as Werewolves and Vampires,they're all just pretend and make-believe.

Source(s): Mr.Fred Rogers

There are no werewolves. Humans don't have "powers." Best you can do is play pretends with some other kid. Good luck getting laid.

Haha, you're serious? Okay track me down. I'll give a hint: I'm in Africa.

im kinda confused..

so, you think your a werewolf?

is this like a standup joke? its not funny...

but i would say you should post on match.com. lol. this ive gotta see...

throw some silver up into the air and listen for some screams when it lands.

but seriously, i dunno, i havent found any werewolves >.<

Source(s): dare ya to come get me o0