You realize that redistribution of wealth is unethical don't you?

Capitalism can be abused by unethical individuals but at it's core it's the fairest and most effective system in history hands down. Some of you are thinking..what about the crooks? Well it's kinda like a stadium full of thousands of sports fans. If you have some unruly fans do you ban the sport?... show more Capitalism can be abused by unethical individuals but at it's core it's the fairest and most effective system in history hands down.

Some of you are thinking..what about the crooks? Well it's kinda like a stadium full of thousands of sports fans. If you have some unruly fans do you ban the sport? Hell no especially in the USA! You eject the idiots and the game continues.

Anyway, when you compare Redistribution of Wealth..which is unethical and corrupt at it's core to capitalism..Capitalism kicks butt sports fans!

You can claim it's not fair all day long but that doesn't make it so. Now you can say well hell I don't like it..that's an opinion but your opinion doesn't change reality no matter how hard you wish it would.

Update: Sorry I don't give a damn about Robin Hood. If he came to steal my hard earned money he better bring more than a bow and arrow that's for sure.
Update 2: Voluntary is fine. The Amish do it. Difference is no one is holding a gun to their head.
Update 3: Even children know that stealing is unethical `twit.
Update 4: "Redistribution of Other people's wealth" Thanks!
Update 5: lol! great imitation Big One! Hahaha!
Update 6: @ Ben.. I appreciate the detailed argument but you're missing the point here. All you listed are VOLUNTARY. See the difference? Government does not Request. Government literally Takes By FORCE at the barrel of a gun. Totally different thing.
Update 7: " Not all people who are rich deserve it and earn it."< Now did I say they did? I said capitalism can be and is abused. Same with people in the ghetto. Some end up there because of poor choices in their lives. It is what it is.
Update 8: @ Way - Well there are some screwed up people as you say but so what. Those are a small percentage who happen to be in the piblic eye. Is a poor drug addict or wino any less screwed up? As far as - " the competitive disadvantage of being born rich or being made rich by anything other than moral social... show more @ Way - Well there are some screwed up people as you say but so what. Those are a small percentage who happen to be in the piblic eye. Is a poor drug addict or wino any less screwed up?
As far as - " the competitive disadvantage of being born rich or being made rich by anything other than moral social (mental) merit makes capitalism completely unjust" < I don't know what to make of that? You don't like competition? Who the hell decides what's "moral"? You lost me.