What Are The States Calling For Boycotts of Arizona Going to Do When They Get Flooded With Those Fleeing AZ?

how will they handle the extra burden when states like CA are already bankrupt

Los Angeles and San Diego just to name 2 cities within the state of California have publicly called for boycotts. Perhaps my communication was not clear, I realize that no state has call ed for a boycott, but cities in those states have, and it will affect those states.

Favorite Answer

Here's the plan.

In order to please their liberal base, these cities will bankrupt themselves providing services and benefits to illegal aliens and other groups in order to have the maximum number of voters in their pockets. Soon to follow is the petition to the State and Federal government for a bailout. Thereby having you and I pay for their foolhardiness.

• J C

The assumption that they will flee to California isn't a given. Texas for instance is doing pretty good given the economic climate. Austin did put it's hat into the ring of those in opposition to the law in Arizona and have said they will boycott. Perhaps some will immigrate to that locale.

New Mexico just opened up a new detention center that has an ICE office on site. Get arrested your status is checked on site if illegal your deportation process is started.

Seems New Mexico recognized the problem came up with a solution that wouldn't infringe on the rights of legal citizens. In other words thought through the problem rather than shot from the hip.

• Ar

I think what is great about the Az. Governor's response to San Diego is she is requesting that anyone from Arizona who is planning a trip to San Diego or any organization who is planning a convention or professional meeting of any kind, cancel and stay in Arizona. And guess what? It appears that it is working. Way to go Governor! That'll show them what it feels like. I love it!

• john

They can't and won't.As a matter of protest I am boycotting San Diego and Los Angeles.(As if I have wanted to visit those two cities).

And I'm making an effort to purchase my consumer goods from companies that are based in Arizona.

• Coasty

Which State have taken life and started talking? Or did you mean the Governors of the states are calling for a boycott? I have not seen any such calls! Please lists sources

If they're Latino, they'll welcome them with open arms - despite increases in murder, disease, kidnappings, vandalism and theft. Ethnicity is thicker than water.

If not Latino, their eyes will finally open as they watch the remainder of the country be snatched away from them - only it will be too late. The eye-opening events that shock the naive non-Latinos will occur while they watch helplessly - like deer in your headlamps!

it really is the position the putting forward," slicing your own nostril off to spite your face," must have come from. i'm particular he receives voted out of place of work quickly too. per chance dems can no longer help being so ignorant?

• That's what I wondered too. I think it's ridiculous that they're welcoming them with open arms. Worse for them since they're all sponges. Only tax payers will suffer. All states need to adopt the bill, or better yet our lazy gov. needs to enforce laws.

They will look to Mr. Obombo to bail them out of a worsening economic crisis.

REPORT AND DEPORT!

Well we respect the US Constitution above our own wants. Unlike AZ which is very unpatriotic in their racial profiling and ignoring of the 4th Amendment.