Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Ava
Lv 5
Ava asked in Science & MathematicsBotany · 1 decade ago

Is the Smart Water brand akaline?

I'm sorry, I might sound stupid but I have no idea where the pH level is on the water bottles.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It is Alkaline..........

SOURCE FROM NET....

PURE ALKALINE BALI DRINKING WATER

H1 Smart Water-ALKALIZER

to PURIFY, ALKALIZE, ANTI OXIDIZE &

MINERALIZE drinking water adopting Bio Beads

technology with NO ELECTRICITY required

Direct Drinkable

Removes Bacteria & Viruses up to 99.99%

Alkalize drinking water instantly to higher pH level to nourish health and de-toxify acidic waste within body.

Ionization process with powerful Anti-Oxidant process to prevent illness and damaging of healthy cells.

Keep Our body energetic.

Mineralize drinking water.

Removals of chlorines & all harmful chemicals

No electricity required

Comparable to the Kangen Alkaline water system at a fraction of the cost.

Content below, copyright Good Health Supplements:

For those of you who are die-hard bottle water drinkers, I offer the following list of popular brands of bottled waters and their pH range. Keep in mind that a pH of 8 and above is the only range that is beneficial to your good health:

Water with a pH of 4.

Penta Water, Distilled Water, Purified Water, Aquafina (made by Pepsi), Dasani (made by Coke), Glaceau Fruit Water, Le Blue Water, Metro Mint Water, Pellegrino (made by Nestle), Perrier (made by Nestle), Smart Water, and Vitamin Water.

Water with a pH of 4.5.

Reverse Osmosis Water and Ice Age Glacial Water.

Water with a pH of 5.

Appalachian Springs Water and Poland Springs Water (made by Nestle)

Water with a pH of 5.5.

Crystal Springs Water, Dannon Spring Water, Pure American Water.

All of the above bottled waters have an acidic ph, which does not support health waters

Water with a pH of 7.

Arrowhead Water, Crystal Geyser Water, Deep Park Water (made by Nestle), Eldorado Springs Water, Supermarket Spring Water.

Water with a pH of 7.5.

Biota water, Fiji Water, Whole Foods 365 Water, Zephyrhills Water (made by Nestle)

Water with a pH of 7.9.

Eden Springs Water.

Water with a pH of 8.

Deep Rock Water, Evamore Water.

Water with a pH of 10

Filtered Ionized Alkaline Water you make with your own Water Ionizer.

ADVANTAGES of ionized alkaline wateris two fold.

Cost: Less then 2 cents a day for all the water you can drink, high antioxidant, high alkaline and micro-clustered water for more available oxygen for energy.

Improve health, lose weight, and have more energy. Improve the environment as less then 10% of plastic water bottles make it to recycling.

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Smart Water Ph

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I'm sorry, I might sound stupid but I have no idea where the pH level is on the water bottles.

Source(s): smart water brand akaline: https://shortly.im/5mUG1
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Fiji Water Ph Level

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): smart water brand akaline: https://suggests.im/e6/is-the-smart-water-brand-ak...
  • 1 decade ago

There website http://bottledwaterstore.com/smartwater.htm says that their water is distilled (pH of 7.0) with electrolytes added. On the basis of what they list as their additives, it is probably on the alkaline side.

The best way to know for certain (if the pH is important, and you don't have access to litmus paper or any of the other indicator solutions or a pH meter) is to use the "Contact Us" link and ask them in an email or use their toll-free number and have someone call.

• 5 years ago

Is Fiji Water Alkaline

• 5 years ago

Bashas & Safeway! ♥ : ^)

• 6 years ago

Is not borderline. The "Rolls Royce" of all alkaline water is TotalFit Alkaline Water- Ph 8.8+

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/mOr7h

Harris Teeter Kroger Walgreens =)

• 8 years ago

Agua Hydrate is PH PH9+

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.