A muslim U.S. immigrant from lebanon had just won the Miss USA beauty pageant. Did she sell her soul?

With all the attacks on the muslim ummah present day, (military, idealogical, psychological,etc) I cant help but to wonder if this was a plotted out attack on young muslimahs. Was this young muslim woman used as a puppet by the ruling elite/shaytan to hinder young muslimahs from the path of righteousness and dignity? Did she sell her soul/traded the afterlife for this life by negatively influencing young muslim women (and men) on such a broad scale (millions of viewers through television) in exchange for fame and fortune? Knowing that Allah forgives us our sins, except the sins we commit openly in public, do you think that this is the point of no return for her due to so many people watching and possibly wanting to mimic her? I feel this is a very serious event, i want to know how other muslims feel about it.

• borhan
    Favorite Answer

eah America is injecting nudity in Muslim society .its another CIA project .this time the target is youngsters .with some money they can manipulate Muslim youngsters .

Christianity is almost extinct in America now their target is the Muslims

Well dealing with the influences of shaytan is a personal matter. If she cant stand resistance and decides to commit these sins then thats really all up to her, after all she will be the one taking consequences for her actions. I dont think selling ur soul is an islamic concept either. But whatever she did is really her business. We all need to focus on ourselves and the sin we commit.

The girl is surely acting un-Islamically. But to be honest, she didn't reach the point of no return as you call it. She's like the many unpracticed Jews who eat pork.

Of course propagandists would try to make the best of her case. Those opportunists who want to make money would try to make the best of her case too. But I have faith in the Ummah. Even though it's not the best generation of Muslims. Our Ummah is still producing great people in our moder time. & If were're talking about Muslim ladies I can use the example of:

- Dr. Fatima Al-Thallab

- Dr. Sameera Mosa

- Angila Colins

- & many others

<--- Dying Laughing.. No way could I win a Beauty Contest, Now if there were an Ugly Pageant, I would be Crowned King Ugly every time

She didn't sell her soul and this isn't a conspiracy. I've said this a million times, regardless of what you see or encounter, if you're steadfast on your beliefs..they're not going to change. But if you truly don't know what to belief and you realize another way of life suits you more, that doesn't mean you're "corrupted', that means you found something else to fulfill you. And you can still be a good, wholesome, respected person, dressing however you want. Personality shines through. Regardless of how little/much clothing you wear.

She is a threat to the religious nutters because they can't control her mind with their medieval way of thinking. As I have said many times before, there are always planes leaving the USA every day. Buy a one-way ticket and never come back if you do not like it here. I hear Somalia is a medieval Islamic paradise. Perhaps it would be a more suitable place for those who can't stand the "K" way of life. By the way, "Kaffir" is the like the "N" word to us. So we will just start referring to it as the "K" word.

selling one's soul is not a muslim concept . She might be sinful but Allah is all forgiving .

May Allah show us all the right way

Here is a message from a Lebanese citizen:

take your muslim ummah and stick up your a**

• abjad

i think you dint have much to worry concerning yourself; or can i say why dint you mind your own Business?

you know very well that anybody can call himself/herself what wants.

being americana or whatsoever; that's none or islam business ISLAM teaches the way of MORALITY, if any wants to follow then the book i.e Quran Kareem is there to study and follow by deeds not merely moraly.

• Niebla

We should worry about ourselves, May Allah keep us all with high iman.

We shouldn't forget that being muslim cannot be inherited. We have to struggle for it if we want.

Salam