Does anyone know if you need a license to sell glass tobacco pipes?

My boyfriend is a lampworker and has a whole boxful of glass tobacco pipes, we're wondering if we need a license to sell them in the state of New Mexico, can anyone please point me in the right direction as to where I could find this information? Thanks, I appreciate it!

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    There is a two-step process necessary for getting a license to sell in New Mexico, even for street vendors, but it's easy and not expensive. First, if you live in Albuquerque, you go to the Bank of the West Bldg. at Central and Lomas to obtain your NM Tax Identification Number for $35. Then you go to 600 2nd St. NW on the east side of Lomas to complete the process. The Albuquerque NM Tax ID phone number is 505-841-6200.

    If you live somewhere else in NM, call information for the business tax information number.

    Source(s): Been there, done it.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

    on condition which you have a license to sell tobacco. greater effective be a sprint greater earlier to your self then that. and you ought to tutor you could smoke tobacco via them. or sell them like the glass bo bo's that have the flower in them. bud vase';s.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.