Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 10 years ago

My girlfriend charges me $5 every time we are intimate. How can I ask her for package deal?

I was thinking something along the lines of a coupon book, where I can get 20 coupons ($100 value) for $80. Or something like that.

That way she gets the funds ahead of time and I end up with a better long term deal.

Best Answer

Well, I mean if you think about it, in paying her $5 every time you're intimate, you're sparing yourself from having to buy a lot of useless gifts that you'd have to buy otherwise. This way she can buy them for herself. At least, that's what I do.

Screw you Schmecks.

Make it $3.50 and I'll throw in a pair of handcuffs and some edible underwear for your mom.

• Susan

Well I have had the same situation and I am telling you right now that if she is even answering these calls while she is with you and she tells you she is tempted, that means she is entertaining the idea of getting together with one of these guys and eventually the odds are she will cave in and end up hurting you. You need to express to her your concerns but don't do it in a spineless manner, but do not come across like a control freak either. There is a fine balance in which you need to approach this situation. If she does not understand or is unwilling to put temptation away for the sake or your relationship than she is unworthy of trust and without trust a relationship will fail. I hope this helps you

Hi Jack lets see she is now a hooker so start keeping track of the money just in case

If the cops raid you they'll charge you with running a common bawdy house

So who will bail her and you out? Save the money in an ING account like the German guy says

Has she specifically stated the denomination of money required? I would get a written contract from her. Then when she says "I want my 5 bucks" I would hand her some Monopoly money because the contract didn't state a specific currency.

Money in your wallet and she gets what she deserves and obviously about how much she's worth.

Before we consider coupons, we also need to consider your contributions to this relationship. For example, you need to start charging every time you give her oral ( I recommend about 10 dollars, since demand influences cost). Also, start charging for taking out the trash, cooking, paying attention to her during half-time, doing laundry, remaining faithful, etc. In time, you'll either be single or operating under a surplus.

$5 is seriously cheap deal, I've never had a girlfriend yet that worked out cheaper than a hooker in the long run, there's tarts, seventy years old, rough shaven, alcoholic, mid surgery transsexual, homeless, ex bodybuilders, with a limb missing that charge more for intimacy than your girlfriend

Source(s): I bet she looks like all the best bits from neve campbell too, you're soooo slippery cool Jacquot, all the chicks are loopy for your one eyed dribbley babe paste

This seems reasonable but are you sure that she's worth the $5? even with the discount? To be honest, buddy, she's a little (well, a lot, if I'm honest) on the homely side.

Source(s): edit: Will $3 take care of that Steph? or do I still get the discount?

You wont have a future with a hooker

Someone who is paid for sexual intercourse, usually a female, although there are male prostitutes.

lol-sounds great...I would think it might get expensive if you marry her so better watch out!

I hope you get a lower rate on the red days......... shiver.......