Which dog breed is the hardest to have as a pet?

I currently own one German Shepherd but my family helps me take care of it. Other than the German Shepherd I have not really owned a dog before. Overall it is a pretty fun dog to have as a pet and I like it a lot, I am kind of set on owning that one breed exclusively my whole life. Now as of late I have had this... show more I currently own one German Shepherd but my family helps me take care of it. Other than the German Shepherd I have not really owned a dog before. Overall it is a pretty fun dog to have as a pet and I like it a lot, I am kind of set on owning that one breed exclusively my whole life.

Now as of late I have had this curiosity of trying out one of the "Spitz" dog breeds like the Husky and I heard they are really tough to own as pets.

I am wondering, which dog breed is the hardest to take care of and have as a pet? Like which one is most likely to drive its owners crazy.