Do Man Utd fans secretly watch footage of the great Liverpool sides of the 70s and 80s ?

curuious thats all. i don't ever youtube or google up United treble 99...i just don't. im always looking at footage of my own club in the 70s and 80s, especialy in europe. out of curiousity i wonder if United fans - the most anti-scouse anti-lfc ones, quietly fire up their computers and enter... show more curuious thats all.

i don't ever youtube or google up United treble 99...i just don't.

im always looking at footage of my own club in the 70s and 80s, especialy in europe.

out of curiousity i wonder if United fans - the most anti-scouse anti-lfc ones, quietly fire up their computers and enter 'Liverpool 1978 european cup champions' in their search engines...and open a packet of McVities choccy biscuits and watch....how the masters of the game ruled once.

maybe theres no shame in this, as is the case we have won it 5 times.

its just intrigue right ? do you find yourself equally mesmerised about Liverpool F.C's great history as much as we are ?

l
Update: pretty lil sunita you're starting to get on my feckin nerves now, this is the 3rd of 4th time maybe you've answered my question in a pathetic immature manner, keep this up and I will report you - u little sh1t on a stick you.