? asked in Social SciencePsychology · 10 years ago

what does dreaming about one-eyed leo dicaprio means?

yesterday i saw titanic and had a horrible dream where a one-eyed leonardo dicaprio was chasing me. it was as if he was trying to tell me something because he wouldn´t let go of me.

Best Answer

it's your mind realizing that Leo is clinging as hard as he can onto his boyish charm of titanic, while his age is definitely showing 13 years later

• perdew

that is amazingly exciting and has an outstanding hook. i'd propose to make this a Preface really than financial disaster one. that is a touch short for an finished financial disaster and the subsequent section i imagine may make a more beneficial functional start up to the e book. You do an outstanding job of including action into your communique maximum folk have problem with this. the only portion of communique i'd warn about after studying this may be to only be particular you enable your characters "talk" like they are having a communique and be sure that your communique would not study like an essay. people in a lot of circumstances do not talk the way that they write. i'm no longer putting forward there's a situation with this in what I study, only that i ought to work out that arising. enable your characters come alive. i imagine this can make an somewhat solid tale. I already favor to study some thing else of it :) solid luck!

The one-eyed diCaprio is obviously a symbol of your penis. Subconsciously you realize you will never escape from it and the wreck you blame it for making of your life.

Source(s): Freud

HAHAHAHA that is funny man, sorry I cant help you, but thats great!

rorry i cant help you