My WWE Monday night RAW.My 13th RAW.Is it good?

If you need to see any of my RAWs,Smackdowns,or PPVs,they are in my questions. GM of RAW-Tiffany Champions ---------------- WWE champion-Kofi Kingston WWE Unified tag team champion-Chris Jericho or Edge WWE US champion-Miz WWE Divas champion-Gail Kim Promo 1-Edge comes out.He says up next he and Chris... show more If you need to see any of my RAWs,Smackdowns,or PPVs,they are in my questions.

GM of RAW-Tiffany

Champions
----------------
WWE champion-Kofi Kingston
WWE Unified tag team champion-Chris Jericho or Edge
WWE US champion-Miz
WWE Divas champion-Gail Kim

Promo 1-Edge comes out.He says up next he and Chris Jericho face the Nasty Boys in a tag team match tonight.Chris comes out and says he is the best in the world at what he does and there is nothing that any of you hypocrites can do about it.Edge says Chris,stop calling my Edgeheads hypocrites!Chris Jericho says why,is it because you are a hypocrite yourself?He says Edge,I always speak the truth and never lie.The Nastys come out for the match.

Match 1-The Nasty Boys(heels) vs Chris Jericho(heel) and Edge(face)-Chris Jericho gives Edge a codebreaker and Sags pins Edge-winners Nastys

Match 2-De'Angelo Dinero(face) vs Miz(heel)-winner De'Angelo Dinero after a small package in 20 seconds

Promo 2-Zack Ryder and Rosa Mendes comes in Tiffanys office.Zack tells Tiffany he wants his rematch for the WWE title tonight against Kofi Kingston.Tiffany says he cant because Kofi is already in a match with Big Show tonight.She says he can have it next week.Rosa rolls her eyes at Tiffany.Zack Ryder and Rosa Mendes leave.

Match 3-Cody Rhodes accompanied by Ted Dibiase(heels) vs John Cena(face)-winner John Cena after making Cody tap to the STF-Dibiase hits Cena with a chair.Rhodes look to give Cena a Dream Street,but Orton makes the save and RKOs Cody Rhodes.Ted Dibiase pulls Cody out of the ring.Tiffany comes out and says next week right here on RAW it will be Legacy vs Randy Orton and John Cena in a Steel Cage match.

Promo 3-Gail Kim says last week she was attacked by Awesome Kong after she defended the Divas title to Maryse.She says Kong said she will beat me for my Divas title in the Last Woman Standing match at Xtreme Rulez because Im a girl and not a woman.She says if thats the case then she isnt a female,she is just a big ape.She says up next she will show Kong why she is the Divas champion by beating Ivory.

Match 4-Ivory(heel) vs Gail Kim(face)-winner Gail Kim-Awesome Kong comes out and gives her a Kong Bomb.She starts to give her a implant buster,but Maryse makes the save only to take a Kong Bomb.

Match 5-Big Show(heel) vs Kofi Kingston(face)-winner Big Show after a KO punch-Afterwards Zack Ryder and Rosa Mendes come out and Zack gives Kofi a Zac attack.Zack and Rosa make out
End of Show.Please Rate