what sports do your kids play?

my 16old daughter played basketball,volleyball,soccer,ran track, cheered for pop warner she currently playing softball.. she loves softball plays 3rd basement my 10old daughter played basketball,volleyball, also cheer for pop warner currently in softball.. she loves softball also she the pitcher/2nd basement.. my 8yr son plays baseball and plays football for pop warner.. he prefers football.... and he petite but loves to tackle.. dont underestimate the look.. lol my 4yr old loves to follow her bro&sis she cheers football cheers, and cheers softball cheers... she can even snap her wrist as if she was pitching a fastball.. lol so fun but keeps my babies busy, healthy, and out of trouble.. what do your kids play? and what are your experiences throughout their sports?? :)

Favorite Answer

Wow, yea my mother would know how you feel. I am only 17 so I am not a parent yet. I hope to one day have a couple children hopefully 2 sons and 2 daughters. I would love for my sons to play Football, Baseball, Soccer. I would also love for my daughters to play sports. I am a Football FANATIC!!!! And a DIE HARD SKINS FAN!!!!!! I played all three of those sports myself, and have every since I was 4. I use to play for Pop Warner, now I play varsity football in High School. I don't consider myself "petite" (please don't call your son that!!!), I am small. I am only about 5ft 4 or 5ft 5 on a good day, and I weigh about 125. However, I love contact also. I have always been a very aggressive player in Football, Baseball, and Soccer. Which is one of the reason why, even at my height and weight, I start at Wide Receiver in Varsity Football.

My mom was always the "team mom". She always lugged my teamates around!!! But yes, playing sports at a young age will help with being a "Team player", a leader, it keeps you out of trouble, and it should keep you healthy. I am the only child so, when I first started playing sports at 4 years old it really helped me with sharing. My first sport was soccer, and I was really good. However, I never liked to pass the ball. Now I do. So sports has taught me a lot.

I hope to have my children play sports. Trust me, I will be teaching Football to my sons as soon as they come out the womb!!!!!!

Yes. My two boys are 10 and 12. Over the years I have taken them to: Swimming, tennis, basketball, netball, cross-country, tae-kwon-do, T-ball, orienteering, dancing, soccer, and ice skating. Also cub scouts, music, chess, and art. It can be exhausting being a mum, but I sort of love it as well - it makes you feel very proud to watch them. @Anne - we have come across that occasionally, I find the best thing is to change teams. It really just depends on the individual coach.

my 5 year old daughter plays t-ball and my 12 year old plays any sport known in this world

• Rob B

My daughter takes karate. That's it, nothing else.

BTW, what's a 2nd basement?

I DO NOT HAVE KIDS