Are all people with tatoos stupid?

Prove me wrong.

Favorite Answer

Yes

Are all Asians bad drivers?

Are all smokers poor?

Are all accountants boring?

Aside from your spelling error and childish grasp of grammar, this tattooed person is obviously smarter than you because I would never make a blanket statement like that, assuming that all people who have one thing in common fall under the stereotype you choose to believe. I truly feel sorry for you, it must be hard living with such intellectual limitations.

To further my point, here is a list of some of my family and friends' occupations that have tattoos.

GP, engineer, nurse, architect, Bomb Technician in the Special Forces, deputy principal at a high school, accountant, business owner.

no but you are for not knowing how to spell tattoo!!

and also i cant prove you wrong because you are not making a statement. you are asking a question and you never said you thought people with tattoos are stupid. you asked are all people with tattoos stupid? cant prove you wrong...stupid

Source(s): tribal dragon tattoo across my chest.. and im obviously smarter than you

Of course not! There are a lot of intellectual people who have tattoos. Tattoos is some sort of "freedom of expression" and "liberty" I must say that you are indeed stereotyping people in a way that they shouldn't. You can always have a tattoo and have it removed through plastic surgery http://celebritysurgery.net/

You have still spelt tattoos wrong even though it was pointed out to you previously.

I have just proved you wrong.

Source(s): I have a tattoo.
  • Skitty

no

u are stupid