Hairr dying helpp :D x .?

okayy , so I tried dying my hair this brown/blonde color ,

http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/our_products/sha...

&& my hair color was a medium brown when I dyed it that lighter color ,

so ,. my hair came out red .

I was told it was because I didn't bleach my hair before I dyed it .

Is this true ? thankyouu .

Favorite Answer

Yes, it's true. If you are planning on dying your hair several shades darker or lighter, bleach is usually needed. Unless you are blonde wanting to go dark, usually dark going light goes wrong without first bleaching. This reason is, your natural hair colour would clash with the hair dye, causing it to turn into a more unexpected shade. Without bleaching, the turnout of your hair is hard to control, and many times would turn out unsatisfactory. But if bleach was used, it would first turn your hair into a lighter shade, so it would blend better with the ligher shade hair dye.

But be careful when you bleach hair. Do it professionally, always. Bleach can be toxic, so you can never be too careful with it. And after you dye or bleach hair, make sure you use the right type of shampoo that treats your hair better. Dye and bleach is, no doubt, very harmful and damaging to your hair. Stay away from heated products like straighner, iron, curler, etc, several weeks after dying hair.

• mcbath

Do do it. I understand you relatively need to, yet honey, heavily... no longer purely will or no longer it relatively is not any longer common to realize, it relatively is going to wreck your hair and you will no longer get the colour you like. And it purely gets worse from there. Do you relatively need to look like a trashy trailer park female with yellow hair? in spite of the indisputable fact that, i know how undesirable that's relatively helpful to try this, so purely save bleaching it each few weeks yet you may take care of it o.k.. save it conditined relatively properly. Like sleep with conditioner on your hair fter you moist it then rinse out contained in the a.m because of fact bleaching will injury your hair very badly. additionally, the coastline won't artwork on unhealty hair!

Yes. You always have to bleach to go lighter. Go to the hair dresser next time! <3

All you have to do is go back to walmart and buy some born blonde and there you go. everythings in there. Came out just the way I wanted it to.