Whats Worng with me i have know idea plz help me?

i have know idea whats going on with me ive been have the freakest nitemares ever there not normal i cant sleep and the strangest thing of all is there is always a person with me not i real life person its like hes real i talk to him is he like an imganry friend or something no matter how hard i try he wont go away... show more i have know idea whats going on with me ive been have the freakest nitemares ever there not normal i cant sleep and the strangest thing of all is there is always a person with me not i real life person its like hes real i talk to him is he like an imganry friend or something no matter how hard i try he wont go away and one time i was driveing a go kart or something and i kept hearing someone yelling BREAK BREAK over and over agina in my head then i started seeing a person in a white lab coat walking around i dont wanna tell a doctar cuz im pretty sure they'll lock me up so if anyone plz anyone might have a single clue what could be worng with me plz plz plz let me know
4 answers 4