? asked in HealthOther - Health · 10 years ago

whats Worng with me i have know idea plz help me?

i have know idea whats going on with me ive been have the freakest nitemares ever there not normal i cant sleep and the strangest thing of all is there is always a person with me not i real life person its like hes real i talk to him is he like an imganry friend or something no matter how hard i try he wont go away and one time i was driveing a go kart or something and i kept hearing someone yelling BREAK BREAK over and over agina in my head then i started seeing a person in a white lab coat walking around i dont wanna tell a doctar cuz im pretty sure they'll lock me up so if anyone plz anyone might have a single clue what could be worng with me plz plz plz let me know

Favorite Answer

Well if it were schizophrenia you most likely wouldn't realize the hallucinations are not real. So that leaves three things I can think of, Drugs, Lies, or Sleep Deprivation. Since you said you were having nightmares I would assume you would develop a fear of sleeping causing you to deprive yourself of sleep thus resulting in hallucinations, the problem with this theory is that you would probably likely have mentioned not sleeping instead of having nightmares, so that's out. Next theres drugs, there are a number of drugs that can cause hallucinations, some you could have eaten without even knowing, such as mushrooms or nutmeg (yes the same nutmeg thats in your kitchen can cause hallucinations in large doses), the problem with this theory is that once the effects of the drugs have worn off it would be highly unlikely that the hallucinations would continue, and the problem would not have been persistent long enough for you to ask this question. My third, and most believable theory, is that you are lying, it could be for any number of reasons, maybe you want attention, maybe you are just bored and want to get some funny responses from the Yahoo! Answers community.

Or theres always the definite possibility that you have some sort of psychological or medical disorder that I don't know very much about in which case you should definately see a doctor. Doctors aren't able to institutionalize you unless your are a threat to yourself or someone else, in which case you should be institutionalized anyway, you would probably just be given some sort of medication coupled with therapy.

It's really important that you see a doctor. you may have an imbalance of chemicals in your brain that is causing these symptoms and a doctor can get you medications/therapy to help. nobody will lock you up-there are laws protecting you, your doctor can't tell anyone what you tell him unless you are dangerous to other people or yourself. there are many possible causes for what you're experiencing but seriously, see a doctor, you don't want to mess around with this type of thing.

• glymph

that's thoroughly your decision. dont pay attention to every physique who tells you to no longer have an abortion because of fact's each now and then the superb element and not as undesirable as all and sundry makes out. for my section im no longer a biggy for abortion yet my sister had one a pair of months in the past (she replaced into 15 on the time now sixteen). she couldnt have cared for a sprint one right and it replaced into appropriate for her. she nevertheless regrets it somewhat i think of, in spite of the actuality that she doesnt relatively communicate approximately it. i think of in case you are able to look after this infant then you definately could have it. i hav purely had a miscarriage and im constantly questioning of the what ifs. in the journey that your mum and dad would be supportive and your boyfriend will besides think of heavily approximately keeping it. the what ifs save me conscious all night and that i cry lots. i wouldnt desire that on every physique.in case you and your boyfriend plan to stay at the same time for something of your lifes i think of the infant would be super in case you maintain it. you ought to take a three hundred and sixty 5 days out to look after the infant earlier you pass to colllege. this wont disrupt your life too lots and potential your infant wont choose infant care from the offset. this might save you funds. does your boyfriend have a job? if no longer then he will could get one and if he does save each and all of the money which you will. yet good luck and please enable me understand the way it is going. digital mail me in case you go with to speak. xxxx

i have no idea about the friend but with the lab coat guy maybe you crashed the go kart and were taken to a hospital and u were traumatized by it so u see it again and again