? asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 years ago

i am 13 and i weigh 240 pounds, i do not look it but i do. I am active, but i cant lose weight?

I am 13 years old and i weigh 240 pounds, i dont look it, i am active, but i cant seem to lose weight. Does anybody have any suggestions? Please.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

You should use acomplia, it is the best about it you can get information from here http://webmd37.notlong.com/AAGw1UK

• 10 years ago

Weight loss is really simple. You are obviously eating more calories than you are burning, so you need to do 1 of 2 things but would benefit from both.

1.) Exercise more.

2.) Eat less.

It's that simple.

• 10 years ago

diet plays a big role in this. cant run and do sit ups and still eat what you want. lower caloric intake but dont starve yourself. eat balance meals do plenty of aerobics such as running, biking, etc. do situps to tighten ab muscles, drink plenty of water. lift weights but not heavy pickup something like a 15lb dumbell and do bicep curls but high reps such as 20. to tighten those arms do the same with chest and legs. results of all this=lean and tone

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I would try running and swimming because you use all of your mucles in those (: Try to cut down on portion size of your foods it makes a big difference (:

answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201005...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

how tall are you? and trust me, if your 240, you'd look it. I'm 210 at 5'11", and i look more like 220

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

talk to a nutritionist or a doctor? or try out Isagenix, it really helps you loose weight.

• Gail
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

dont drink soda, do the workouts longer, drink more water, watch what you eat. thats all. just let it be on your mind when you eat and drink tuns of water. the more water you drink. the less you will want to eat

• 10 years ago

you might be gaining weight because you're building more muscle than you're losing fat, muscle weighs more than fat

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

skating, i skate every day for 3 hours

• 10 years ago

Smoke weed :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.