African clawed frog care/tips- easy points!?

I have purchased 3 albino african clawed frogs (today) and have them a 60L tank filled a 1/3 of the way to help prevent hitting the top of the lid when jumping and drowning, the temperature is at 22 degrees but i have heater if suggested, the filter is not in use and i know to clean most the water out weekly (it... show more I have purchased 3 albino african clawed frogs (today) and have them a 60L tank filled a 1/3 of the way to help prevent hitting the top of the lid when jumping and drowning, the temperature is at 22 degrees but i have heater if suggested, the filter is not in use and i know to clean most the water out weekly (it has said 90% online).
The decorations are gravel (will be changed to rocks once bigger) two peices of bogwood that allow them to sit on at the surface and a load of round smooth rocks.
At least one of them is male, i looked at the one not hiding. I have read up on basic care and best tank set up for them but i want to hear some tips from owners of acf's as they will know more about them than the internet suggesting different things.
I will most likely be moving them to a longer lower set tank as they get older or just a longer tank half filled. How often should i feed them they are baby's? i know its 3-4 days for adults and what would be a good weekly varied diet for them inc live shrimp, pellets and blood worm?

Thanks for any tips.

Also they arent sitting st the top much, is this normal? They do have wood to sit on to sit at the surface but keep sitting at the bottom.