Are you told you look like any celebrities?

I get told all the time I look like Kirsten Dunst. Is it a compliment?! Do you get told you look like anyone?

Best Answer

i'd say its a compliment. i think she's gorgeous.

i get told often that i look like Adam Lambert. i don't see it though. think it's just the hair.

Kirsten Dunst is pretty hot.

The only person i've been told I look remotely similar to is Daniel Pacheco, you probably have never heard of him.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/07/17/article-...

yeah they told me i look like Mary-Kate Olsen...but i don't like that :S i must to be honest.

If they told ya u are like Kirsten Dunst-thats a compliment, she is pretty.

• it

i get vanessa hudgens and mila kunis a lot, i thinks its pretty accurate cuz my hairs a really dark brown, and unless its an insane celebrity, its usually a compliment

I used to always be told I Looked like one of The Corr sisters, they are an Irish band in case you haven't heard of them...

Source(s): Irish

nope. When I was younger though, I looked like Dakota Fanning when she was younger.

We both had light blonde short hair. We also have similar facial features. :)

Milla Jonovich

That pretty bad, too, because I'm a guy

Dx

• frick2

i've had a few people tell me that i look like clea duval from 'the faculty'. i don't really see the resemblance though

i have had several women say i look like Vin Diesel, not sure how true it is but that is what they say.

• ...

I don't look like anyone.