Please answer this short survey about the Arizona immigration law?

It's just a couple questions and I'd really appreciate it if you took the time to answer them. :) thanks

do you support the new Arizona immigration bill? (yes/no)

age?

Highest year of schooling completed? (0 to 20), 20 being a doctorate or similar degree

estimated yearly income? Just yours if you're single, your parents if dependent, you and your spouses if married etc)

state, and if you don't mind, city?

What ethnicity do you consider yourself?

Best Answer

Yes

44

19 (law degree)

100k +

Houston, TX

White, wife is hispanic and completely agrees with me.

The answer is IT DOESN"T MATTER. The law is written well, its constitutional, it does not employ any legal tripups like racial profiling or ethnicity characteristics in any way.

It is what the Arizona people approve of 73%, 60% nation wide in America.

Even a poll by the Los Angeles Times found that over 95% of the city thinks the city council should shut the hell up and deal with thier own city and not deal with some self-righteous boycott.

Amnesty didn't pass a few years back, the American people are tired of the free-loading illegals in our country. Had it not been 20 million overtaxing our economy, they might have gotten by with it even longer.

A survey like this will only show who's members of La Raza or other supportive, unAmerican whiner.

yes i support the new arizona immigration bill and the rest of the questions you asked im not gonna take the time you dont need to know. its not fair how people from other countries (no im not just talking about mexicans but other races as well) can just come into america and take advantage of our system the illegals come into america get on section 8 food stamps free health care this and that for free. and i know a man who has had his own business for 30 years and he recently lost his business (due to the harsh economy) then his house got foreclosed on because he could not collect unemployment (becaue he was self employed) and he could not find a job because well everyone else is trying to find a job right now so now hes living in a home less shelter....and you know what their are lazy *** illegals living in a section 8 air conditoned food in the fridge house with his TAX PAYiNG DOllARS!!!! now you tell me if thats fair? most of the hispanics are gonna talk crap but you guys are all probably living off welfare too or your in the fields picking fruit its not fair how some people just take advantage of the welfare system for others to suffer open your eyes people!

Yes I do it is less restrictive than the real law. High School and some brief courses in College. I won't give my annual income but it's Middle Class. South, I am a white male French Decent. and also do think you question is too personal and profiling.

• pat z

No, I do NOT support the Arizona racial profiling -- er -- immigration law.

I'm old enough to vote (and I do) and to know better.

I completed three years of U.S. university and have a certificate in drawing from a European art academy (five-year course).

I prefer not to disclose income. Suffice to say, husband & I live "comfortably".

State I vote in: Florida (I live abroad).

Caucasian according to census classification (look Hispanic).

Source(s): American abroad.

Yes - And, unlike our Attorney General, Eric Holder, I've read it.

50

15

none of your business

Texas

Native American

yes, 63, 20, Texas, Austin, hungarian

Yes

32

15 years associate degree

23-24,000

married

shes full time student

Colorado, Pueblo

Mutt--- heavy mixed breed / not one ethnicity but more than seven

• alana

Yes

noyb it has no relevance

some college three ceritifications

retired

noyb no relevance to the question

nj

No.

19

12th (completed High school, enrolled in college this year)

Not at liberty to reveal.

Rathdrum, Idaho

Irish/German/American Indian.