Who will have a better French Open: Aravane Rezai or Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez?

They both shocked huge favorites in the finals of huge clay events. But who will have a more successful run in the French Open... I'm saying Aravane Rezai, because I'm bias. I like that she hits the ball powerfully, I like that she isn't a tooth pick, I like that she is Iranian, I like her tan, and I... show more They both shocked huge favorites in the finals of huge clay events. But who will have a more successful run in the French Open...

I'm saying Aravane Rezai, because I'm bias. I like that she hits the ball powerfully, I like that she isn't a tooth pick, I like that she is Iranian, I like her tan, and I love her bizarro outfits. I hope she makes the quarterfinals or furthur. I mean, she beat HENIN! She's like the best clay courter..