I Hate Peeps™ asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

If you were WWE Management , what would you do with Bryan Danielson (Daniel Bryan)?

We all know he got eliminated from NXT last week "by Management" , but I'm asking about now. WWE has made space on the roster (by releasing the likes of Shelton Benjamin , Mike Knox , etc.) for some of the NXT Rookies. Including those that don't actually win the show.

For those of you who only know who Daniel Bryan is , from WWE NXT , this is who he really is...Bryan Danielson:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKNzuGwto6I

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9sg4rscFtk

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlyC9-tjXs4

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

My question is...What would you (WWE Management , Creative , Vince himself) do with Bryan Danielson?

You have signed to your company , (arguably) THE best wrestler in the world. Who is only 29 years old (as of Friday). What would YOU do with him?

BQ - Out of the 5 Rookies remaining , who in your opinion should win WWE NXT?

Favorite Answer

I think the best thing to do with "That Guy" is throw him into the mix on Smackdown. I would not put him into the World Title picture immediately, I think that would be career suicide for a guy like him. I think start him at the middle card ranks feuding with someone like Drew McIntyre for the Intercontinental Championship. I would leave him in the Intercontinental Championship picture until either the Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania where he could win the Royal Rumble or Money in the Bank ladder match and earning a World Title match. I think Danielson needs some time to adjust from being a wrestler to being a superstar, he needs to learn to wrestle less and entertain more. I think he excellent on the mic and he is terrific in the ring, but I think it will take 6 months to a year before we on the creative team feel it is time to put him in the World Title picture where he clearly belongs. Everyone that has been released has been a career middle card worker, that is where there is room in the WWE right now. The Main Event is pretty full.

Option B:

After the conclusion of NXT, Bryan could feud with the winner, whoever that may be, over who the real NXT winner should be. The WWE Universe has spoken and the Rookie that they felt was the best was "Daniel Bryan" but management felt that his answer was not acceptable and eliminated him. It could be an old fashioned "Corprate Champion vs. People's Champion" storyline like we have been trying to recreate for years.

BQ:

JUSTIN GABRIEL!! He has the complete package, more so than any other NXT Rookie. He clearly has the look, he women scream for him and he is a former male model. He has a flashy finisher in the 450 Splash. He also fits into the WWE's recent movement to get more international. (Pushes for Sheamus [Ireland], Kofi Kingston [Ghana], Drew McIntyre [UK] ect) since he was born in South Africa. Heath Slater has a look that is too redundant, his ring work is sloppy to say the least, and nothing about him or his gimmick really stick out to me as being a future star in the WWE.

If not Gabriel, David Otunga just for publicity reasons. He is a B-List Celebrity that could draw a lot of attention to the WWE. As a wise man once told me, "Otunga is annoying enough to be a Main Eventer. Fact."

Source(s): "When WBHF Speaks, You Had Better Listen"

After releasing so many Superstars from the roster a few weeks back, they better make sure what they're getting, is the best. They hit the Jackpot with Bryan Danielson. I would start him off on the Raw brand, for the first month or two, wrestle as a mid carder but going undefeated. Along the way, defeating Superstars such as The Miz and Chris Jericho and forming a tag team, maybe with John Morrison for a few weeks of Tag Team wrestling. Making him capture The United States Championship. I think John Cena will make a heel turn soon, already to prepare himself for The Undertaker at WrestleMania 27. When he does that around SummerSlam, I would make Bryan Danielson drop the United States Championship to someone like Evan Bourne after John Cena attacks him but he decides to compete anyways. A John Cena vs Bryan Danielson match at SummerSlam and Daniel Bryan captures the Championship.

BQ:David Otunga

Yes, he is another reality television Superstar coming into the world of professional wrestling. He also dates a future music superstar but I believe he will win it. He's the most talked about rookie for a reason. Weather he's remembered for NXT or not tagging in John Cena in that classic tag team match on Raw a few months back. Or remembered for doing the reality Television show with New York, he will be remembered and I can see a World Championship around his waist in 6-12 months.

Bring back the "Best in the World", The American Dragon, the REAL Bryan Danielson.

I would, NEXT WEEK, Have Bret Hart come out to the Miz and say "You know, Miz, I can't wrestle anymore. I'm too Old Miz. But, I do have an opponent who I think you will like" and out comes Bryan Danielson. Knowing that our Brothers to the North are good wrestling fans, he should get a good pop and win the US Title.

BQ: Wade Barret. Eh, ANYONE BUT OTUNGA!

What would I do with Bryan Danielson? I'd have him beat the holy crap out of John Cena for the WWE Championship. That's exactly what Bryan Danielson needs to do.

BQ: It should be Wade Barrett. He is a pretty solid wrestler overall, he has the intimidating look, solid in-ring ability, and good mic skills.

@Shane™: I don't mean to be rude, but David Otunga??? Wrestling skills??? Sure he has the attitude and the mic skills but wrestling skills??? Anyway, I respect your opinion.

I would have him get in a rivalry Chavo Guerrero. At Over The Limit he would defeat Chavo. Then Vickie says what he did was not acceptable. Vickie says that at Fatal Four Way it will be Edge vs Bryan Danielson. Edge wins the match but then loses a steel cage match to Danielson the next week on Raw

these sentences say it all: On June 11, WWE announced via their official website that Danielson had been released from his contract. It was later reported by the Wrestling Observer that his release was due to him strangling Roberts with a tie during the segment on the June 7 episode of Raw, which WWE felt was too violent for their TV-PG programming

I'm so pissed he got eliminated. I would have make him won. Anyway, I would sign him back, push him to main-event status, probably team him up with someone and make him go against JeriMiz for the Unified Tag Team Championships (If they win it next Sunday).

BQ: Wade Barrett or Justin Gabriel.

i would put him in the match vs the miz tomorrow on raw to win the us championship cuz we all know bret hart cant wrestle an entire match

wade barret should win or heath slater or justin gabriel

i would use him as maint eventer and win World Title at Wrestlemania 27.

BQ:Justin Gabriel or Heat Slatter

I dont know but he certainly can wrestle no doubt about that!