Can you connect a parallel print server to a USB printer using somekind of parallel to USB converter cable?

I have recently bought a new printer, which has a USB interface on it. But in the past, I've been using a printer with a Parallel interface. I have been using a print server with a Parallel port on it to connect to my old printer (which has the parallel interface) but obviously, I CANNOT connect this... show more I have recently bought a new printer, which has a USB interface on it.

But in the past, I've been using a printer with a Parallel interface.

I have been using a print server with a Parallel port on it to connect to my old printer (which has the parallel interface) but obviously, I CANNOT connect this print server to my new printer, simply because it has a USB interface.

Therefore, my question is, if I buy a parallel to USB converter cable and connect my new USB printer via the converter to the print server, will it work???

Thanks for your help!!
1 answer 1