TAT
TAT asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 10 years ago

Pelosi says that musicians can quit their day jobs and focus on their art bc of the new health care plan?

What about the rest of us? I just don't want to work 50-60 hours a week. Can I quit bc the govt is going to take care of me? What about people who just want to focus on communing with nature? Should they just sit in the forest and wait for the govt to meet their needs? What happened to entrepreneurship

• L.T.M.
    Best Answer

MANDATORY DRUG TESTING FOR CONGRESS NOW!

• Stacy

Hey I am real good at picking football game winners, it's called touting and I blivet it would be considered artistic and sure wouldn't mind free health care. Sure i could pick more winners. But wait the artist might be able to sue their employer because if they only make enough to buy insurance hen they are being paid less than minimum wage. I did know an exotic dancer that was also an artist and not sure if they had health insurance, but looked real healthy, but in her case I told her not to quit her day or in this case night job as the painting were not that great. I mean a bush with some flowers on it and you had to really be creative to see that. Just kidding I never told her that, but that's how they looked. Didn't Speaker Pelosi finally admit she doesn't know what is in that bill that the private company created? If so how would she know that. Add on, wait a minute she was an artist, you know a dancer.

You sound like you have read "Atlas Shrugged", that was the plot, the do-gooders wanted equality of outcome (without equality of effort, ability or talent) and a lot of the other types of things that our Liberal "leaders" endorse. More and more people decided that they didn't want to pay for other people's free ride. All the real workers (producers) quit and went off to a secret place and worked just as hard, but for themselves. The rest of the country went into chaos.

Sadly in real life if people tried to do that the Leftist would have them thrown in jail. In the view of the America Left, only the parasites of society have the right to choose not to produce.

Most musicians should quit their art and focus on their day job because most music today sucks. I don't know how anyone can call what passes off as music today as art. That's really a reach.

Politicians say a lot of stupid things and then they're always surprised anyone listened to it. Pelosi is just another stupid politician jabbering away as if there's no microphone picking it up.

Artists should have the free time to put crucifixes into little bottles of urine, Ms Pelosi was heard to say.

well, no the health care will in reality hinder them, they will be forced to buy health care, 1500 per year or pay a fine of 1400, in both cases they lose too much money

Yes. Isn't this so very beneficial to American productivity? "Everyone quit your jobs and rely on the government handouts". Really productive, Pelosidiot.

• ?

Good God! That does sound like something that airhead would say.

Just don't listen to her.. she has been brain dead for years.