How to stop my daughter borrowing money from online loan companies? I've just paid off £1,800 of her debt.?

My daughter does not have a job and is depressed and bored at home. She has friends but they are all working and they meet up at clubs every weekend. In order to join in with her friends, my daughter went online and borrowed money from a loan company which she has no way of repaying. The interest rates are... show more My daughter does not have a job and is depressed and bored at home. She has friends but they are all working and they meet up at clubs every weekend. In order to join in with her friends, my daughter went online and borrowed money from a loan company which she has no way of repaying. The interest rates are exorbitant and I'm very worried that I will end up bankrupt trying to keep her out of debt.