Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

What do you think of these Islamic holy sayings?

~The Prophet said, "If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night." Volume 4, Book 54, Number 516: Narrated Abu Huraira

~The Prophet said, "Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: 'Ha', Satan will laugh at him." Volume 4, Book 54, Number 509: Narrated Abu Huraira:

~It was mentioned before the Prophet that there was a man who slept the night till morning (after sunrise). The Prophet said, "He is a man in whose ears (or ear) Satan had urinated." Volume 4, Book 54, Number 492: Narrated 'Abdullah:ï'

~The Prophet said, "Name yourselves with my name (use my name) but do not name yourselves with my Kunya name (i.e. Abu-l Qasim). And whoever sees me in a dream then surely he has seen me for Satan cannot impersonate me. And whoever tells a lie against me (intentionally), then (surely) let him occupy his seat in Hell-fire." Volume 1, Book 3, Number 110: Narrated Abu Huraira: Also at Volume 8, Book 73,

~The Prophet once offered the prayer and said, "Satan came in front of me and tried to interrupt my prayer, but Allah gave me an upper hand on him and I choked him. No doubt, I thought of tying him to one of the pillars of the mosque till you get up in the morning and see him. Then I remembered the statement of Prophet Solomon, 'My Lord ! Bestow on me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me.' Then Allah made him (Satan) return with his head down (humiliated)." Volume 2,

~The Prophet (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) said: "On the night of Meraj (Ascension) when I stood at the gate of Paradise, I observed that the bulk of those who entered it were poor people, the rich people had been refused entry. Thereafter people condemned to Hell were ordered to be pushed there, and I noticed that the majority of those who entered it were women." (Bukhari and Muslim)

Note: The reason the majority of women will go to Hell, as mentioned in this Hadith, is because most women do not appreciate their husbands or what their husbands do for them

Tafsir al-Jalalayn ~(this is about when Mohammed had slept with his servant, Mariya)

And, mention, when the Prophet confided to one of his wives, namely, Hafsa, a certain matter, which was his prohibition of Māriya, telling her: ‘Do not reveal it!’; but when she divulged it, to ‘Ā’isha, reckoning there to be no blame in [doing] such a thing, and God apprised him, He informed him, of it, of what had been divulged, he announced part of it, to Hafsa, and passed over part, out of graciousness on his part. So when he told her about it, she said, ‘Who told you this?’ He said, ‘I was told by the Knower, the Aware’, namely, God.

Tafsir al-Jalalayn ~(this is a response to all his wives that Allah will give him better ones than them)

It may be that, if he divorces you, that is, [if] the Prophet divorces his wives, his Lord will give him in [your] stead (read yubaddilahu or yubdilahu) wives better than you (azwājan khayran minkunna is the predicate of ‘asā, ‘it may be’, the sentence being the response to the conditional) — the replacement [of his wives by God] never took place because the condition [of his divorcing them] never arose — women submissive [to God], affirming Islam, believing, faithful, obedient, penitent, devout, given to fasting — or given to emigrating [in God’s way] — previously married and virgins.

Favorite Answer

LOL. I always suspected Satan was a booger.

• Hadiths were orally passed down for over 300 years after the death of Muhammad (pbuh), it wasn't written until the 9th century so it's pointless to argue about them since most of them aren't accurate, not to mention those which were made up

We cover our mouthes when we "yawn" and avoid talking or saying "Ha" because it's ethically ugly

We wash our noses "by putting water in it and then blowing it out" during every abolition (Wudoo) before each prayers and not only when we wake up,it's meant to keep us physically clean, not because satan was hiding there..

[By the 9th Century the number of Hadit hs had mushroomed. the wide acceptance that many of these traditions were fabricated stimulated the development for assessing Hadith.[11] Scholars of the Abbasid period were faced with a huge corpus of miscellaneous traditions, some of them flatly contradicting each other. Many of these traditions supported differing views on a variety of controversial matters]

Alhamdullilah! right here is yet another! Allah U Akbar! and my all time famous Insh'Allah - Insh'Allah final yet not least Allah Hafiz The arabic language is very eye-catching Arabic flows and characteristic the precise which potential by no potential having to wager what the guy potential whom speaks to you. Being a muslim or not you're nevertheless Islamic ( to sumit to Allah )

The most imporatant point is the authenticity of the sayings, whenever they are sound we do believe in them, as such topics pertaining to the unseen world, our minds can't grasp them, but we trust our prophet who get them from revelation.

the things about Satan urinating are metaphorical. and would probably make a lot more sense if you were Arab and reading this in Arabic. Like the english saying fit as a fiddle that would make no sense if someone were to translate it into another language. Do you see what I'm getting at?

can you stop spamming like that corinthians guy??? who was calling women an abomination.. or you wanna get reported for pasting the same things over and over again.. i know you are a staunch christian.. and i can give u millions of those from the bible! like... david chopping of peoples foreskins from their penises and giving it as a dowry.. God says to israelites to save the virgins and kill the rest.. (how they gonna know whether they are virgin or not? ofcourse RAPE) ETC ETC

Jesus says JUDGE NOT THAT YE BE JUDGED.. FOR THE MEASURE YOU USE TO JUDGE SO SHALL YOU BE JUDGED BY THE SAME MEASURE..

Source(s): ex christian now a muslim..

comparing church goers and mosque's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGsaNZ9-giI

Youtube thumbnail

churches become mosques

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-s9wsNZq1g

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related