Does the Crofton Ice Cream maker from Aldi work for anybody else?

I just bought the Crofton Ice Cream maker yesterday and I froze it for 9 hours and churned my ingredients for 40 minutes. I was looking forward to the nicest most creamiest yummiest homemade ice cream ever, only to find a container of the same liquid (plus some froth) sitting in the bowl. What did I do wrong?
Update: Yes, I froze the inner bowl for 9 hours. I churned it for 40 min. because it wasn't frozen at 20 or 30 min and the directions said to do it for a max of 40. No luck. I had the bowl freezing on the bottom shelf of my freezer, so in the event that it didn't get cold enough, I put it at the top and will tray... show more Yes, I froze the inner bowl for 9 hours. I churned it for 40 min. because it wasn't frozen at 20 or 30 min and the directions said to do it for a max of 40. No luck. I had the bowl freezing on the bottom shelf of my freezer, so in the event that it didn't get cold enough, I put it at the top and will tray again later.
1 answer 1