Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

I am still waiting for Muslims to justify this, where are they now?

~The Prophet said, "If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night." Volume 4, Book 54, Number 516: Narrated Abu Huraira

~The Prophet said, "Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: 'Ha', Satan will laugh at him." Volume 4, Book 54, Number 509: Narrated Abu Huraira:

~It was mentioned before the Prophet that there was a man who slept the night till morning (after sunrise). The Prophet said, "He is a man in whose ears (or ear) Satan had urinated." Volume 4, Book 54, Number 492: Narrated 'Abdullah:ï'

~The Prophet said, "Name yourselves with my name (use my name) but do not name yourselves with my Kunya name (i.e. Abu-l Qasim). And whoever sees me in a dream then surely he has seen me for Satan cannot impersonate me. And whoever tells a lie against me (intentionally), then (surely) let him occupy his seat in Hell-fire." Volume 1, Book 3, Number 110: Narrated Abu Huraira: Also at Volume 8, Book 73,

~The Prophet once offered the prayer and said, "Satan came in front of me and tried to interrupt my prayer, but Allah gave me an upper hand on him and I choked him. No doubt, I thought of tying him to one of the pillars of the mosque till you get up in the morning and see him. Then I remembered the statement of Prophet Solomon, 'My Lord ! Bestow on me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me.' Then Allah made him (Satan) return with his head down (humiliated)." Volume 2,

~The Prophet (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) said: "On the night of Meraj (Ascension) when I stood at the gate of Paradise, I observed that the bulk of those who entered it were poor people, the rich people had been refused entry. Thereafter people condemned to Hell were ordered to be pushed there, and I noticed that the majority of those who entered it were women." (Bukhari and Muslim)

Note: The reason the majority of women will go to Hell, as mentioned in this Hadith, is because most women do not appreciate their husbands or what their husbands do for them

Tafsir al-Jalalayn ~(this is about when Mohammed had slept with his servant, Mariya)

And, mention, when the Prophet confided to one of his wives, namely, Hafsa, a certain matter, which was his prohibition of Māriya, telling her: ‘Do not reveal it!’; but when she divulged it, to ‘Ā’isha, reckoning there to be no blame in [doing] such a thing, and God apprised him, He informed him, of it, of what had been divulged, he announced part of it, to Hafsa, and passed over part, out of graciousness on his part. So when he told her about it, she said, ‘Who told you this?’ He said, ‘I was told by the Knower, the Aware’, namely, God.

Tafsir al-Jalalayn ~(this is a response to all his wives that Allah will give him better ones than them)

It may be that, if he divorces you, that is, [if] the Prophet divorces his wives, his Lord will give him in [your] stead (read yubaddilahu or yubdilahu) wives better than you (azwājan khayran minkunna is the predicate of ‘asā, ‘it may be’, the sentence being the response to the conditional) — the replacement [of his wives by God] never took place because the condition [of his divorcing them] never arose — women submissive [to God], affirming Islam, believing, faithful, obedient, penitent, devout, given to fasting — or given to emigrating [in God’s way] — previously married and virgins.

~146) On the authority of Usamah bin Zaid (may Allah be pleased with him) who said:

'It has been unanimously agreed that Iman Bukhari's work is the most authentic of all the other works in Hadith literature put together. The authenticity of Al-Bukhari's work is such that the religious learned scholars of Islam said concerning him: 'The most authentic book after the Book of Allah [i.e., the Quran] is Sahih-Al-Bukhari' )p. xiv.

No to Zionism: It is YOUR crap not mine.

~ I could say the same for the Quran: The Qur'an had not been collected into one volume prior the third Caliph, some 25 years after Muhammad's death.

709. Narrated Anas: Uthman called Zaid bin Thabit, Abdullah bin Az-Zubair, Said bin Al-As and Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Harith bin Hisham, and then they wrote the manuscripts of the Holy Quran in the form of book in several copies. Uthman said to the three Quraishi persons." If you differ with Zaid bin Thabit on any point of the Quran, then write it in the language of Quraish, as the Quran was revealed in their language." So they acted accordingly. (Zaid bin Thabit was an Ansari and not from Quraish). Vol. 4 - Prophet and His Companions - Hadith 709

The following things are proven from Hadith 509:

It was feared that portions of the Qur'an would be lost. This indicates that there was not yet a complete recognized cannon.

Abu Bakr was not familiar with a collected Qur'an and said that Muhammad had never decreed it be collected.

The best that was available was "fragmentary scripts."

When ordered to compile the Qur'an, Zaid at first refused on the grounds that Muhammad had not done so.

Zaid declared that it would be a difficult task.

There were three methods of recording Zaid searched out - palm leaf stalks, thin white stones and also from the men who knew it by heart.

One verse was found only in the possession of one man.

Favorite Answer

The world is changing and crisis grips the nations: economic uncertainty, wars, the threat of terrorism... where can we find hope in these uncertain times? As distressing as it seems, there is a crisis even more urgent: the fact that death awaits us all. When we die, we will all stand before the Judge of the Universe. How will you do?

Ever lied, stolen, or looked with lust? Ever taken God's name in vain or failed to put Him first? If you have broken even one of these laws, God sees you as a lawbreaker. Picture yourself in a courtroom guilty of many serious crimes. The Judge's sentence is: A million dollar fine, or life in prison. You are unable to pay the fine, so the guard begins to lead you away. Suddenly, someone you don't even know steps in and pays your fine in full. That means you are free to go! That is what Jesus did for you 2000 years ago. He took your punishment upon himself by taking God's wrath on the cross. Then he rose from the grave, defeating death.

Repent (turn from sin) and put your trust in Jesus Christ to save you. God will grant you eternal life. Don't wait until tomorrow... You may not have another day.

Source(s): 2 Thess 3:5
  • jurgen

Here I am.What to justify?

Some saying of the Prophet was news from the 'unseen world',

one can not reject nor verified.

But the last one was rather odd.

Imam Bukhari's work was very much later about two centuries after Usamah bin Zaid had died. How could the latter possibly acknowledged that Bukhari's work was the most authentic of all others.

• Hassan

brother i told you that these are spiritual things you will not be able to understand.

it is like you asking me prove to me that sugar is sweet.

if these things cannot be proved, they cannot even be disproved. got it. can you disprove them logically?

what we can check from Quran and Hadith and compare it with science is 100% correct. there is not even a single Ayah in the Quran that goes against established science. show me one scientific fact that proves Quran or Hadith wrong. so if this is correct then logically what we cannot check is also correct.

what Quran told 1400 years ago science has discovered it today.

• Nate

What's to justify to you? Based on some of your other answer I'm assuming you're a Christian and therefore believe in the Bible which has some equally strange things as well...as a matter of fact several of those are pretty much the same.

Source(s): I'm not even a Muslim just pointing out the obvious irony/hypocrisy

i read some questions bear to muslim, but seemed some just for troll. they dont really want the enlightment, truth and information.

people, noone of us ever seen hell and shatan. these terms got from ones called prophets.

OMG now they have issues with ppl yawing ??

Yawning is from Satan..lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

whats to justify?

never belief in any hadith until you know its exactly is.

people alter hadith to mislead people.

• Justify what? You can make up as many hadiths as you like, but don't ask me to justify your crap.

• Chosen

you have to read it in arabic to understand it...

i think that would be the answer.

Source(s): who knows im not a muslim.
  • hiding in some caves somewhere in Afghanistan.