? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

I think I have gotten my G/F pregnant... I'm only 15. Help!?

Ok, so I stayed at hers about 4 days ago (parents are outta town, otherwise us sleeping in the same bed would be like 'NO') We were on our own (her parents install alot of TRUST in her... yeah). But yeah, we did it and uhh I didn't pull out so...

The next day, she looked really worried, she kept talking what would happen if her parents found out. I told her that I would be all fine, because she probably isn't pregnant and we don't have to tell her parents or mine anything.

Today, she took some tests and all I heard from the bathroom was 'aaahhhhhh'. I ran up the stairs because I thought she had hurt herself or something, and she was there with tears running down her face with the test in her hand. it was positive.

What the F*ck should I do, I can pay for the abortion, but when you make Cash Withdrawls of $250 or more, there has to parental consent :-s

What do you mean you can't get a positive after 4 days ???

THERE IS NO FU*KIN WAY I AM BEING A DADDY BEFORE I EVEN LEAVE SCHOOL. SCREW THAT.

Favorite Answer

I know the feeling, i'm 15 and two months pregnant! But everything will be okay. DONT DONT DONT MAKE HER HAVE AN ABORTION. I PROMISE you hun you'll regret it later on in life.. You're parents will more than likely be some-what supportive, no matter how pissed off they are at you. Just no abortion, it would be much better having to hear you're parents yell for awhile than killing your own kid. Have her take another test, possibly see if she misses her period, JUST TO BE SURE, & then decide to tell them... If you really can't afford it, (most of us cant i mean cmon), than talk about adoption.

******Oh & you cant get a positive test 4 days after conception

Info if you need it . . . .

If you go to a Planned Parenthood clinic that has a low-income program it can be as cheap as 100$. If you tells them you have no job, no money and no support (ie no boyfriend or husband) they will likely have you pay the minimum for the procedure and get donations to cover the rest. 1-800-230-PLAN (1-800-230-7526) to find the Planned Parenthood clinic nearest you. If you are underage it will mostly likely be free and it's always confidential.

You have the choice between the pill (which can be taken up to 9 - 11weeks, at home or at a friends house) or the vacuum method (in clinic procedure). Personally I used the pill method so I could be at home with my husband but some women want to have the surgical, so it's done and over with when they leave the clinic.

You will be financially screened - usually this goes on the honor system, weight/height taken, blood pressure checked, pricked -fingertip- to check for rH factor and anemia, you will receive an ultrasound or sonogram to determine gestational age. You may be asked if you want to view the image, this is up to you. You will receive antibiotics, anti-nausea tabs and pain meds. Take them ALL. You must finish at the very least your course of antibiotics. Follow all aftercare instructions and go back to your after care appt. This last step is vital, you must go back for your aftercare appt! Abortion begins a new menstrual cycle. You should have a regular period in 4 to 8 weeks.you should have the option of receiving birth control - again this will most likely be free, take it and use it correctly.

If you are underage you may want to check this site out to see about parental consent laws and whatnot. http://www.sexetc.org/state *Even if it says you need parental consent, you don't. Call PP and tell them you cannot tell your parents; by law, a judicial bypass must be available to those minors who just cannot get their parents/guardians permission. A judge signs the parental consent acting as a de facto guardian. Abortion funding http://www.nnaf.org/help.html

Some state medicaid program do pay for it, use this link and figure out if your state covers it. If they do, you can go to "welfare" office and get emergency coverage and the state and taxes will help pay for it. http://www.ourbodiesourselves.org/book/companion.a...

It is entirely possible to have an abortion and not feel guilt because you knew it was the right thing to do. ImNotSorry.net

If you have any more questions or want/need to talk about it drop me an email.

~Pro-Choice Momma; Have had an abortion <no regrets> and I have a 17 month old daughter <no regrets>. I believe in protecting my daughter's choice.

Abortion: There is a Consensus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsSQiazUvgo

Youtube thumbnail

Ps - Not in the US?

Sexual Health Services and Abortion Clinics Worldwide

http://www.womenonwaves.org/article-456-en.html

You can't get a positive after four days because the body hasn't had enough time to build up the hormone which makes the test positive. If she actually DID have a positive result, she's fallen pregnant earlier, not as a result of your latest sex. I noticed you said "...I didn't pull out...", well you know what? The pull out method does NOT prevent pregnancy, it just makes sex less fun. If you're relying on the pull out method, you might as well just leave it in and whistle Dixie as you cu.m. That'd be just as successful.

If your girlfriend IS pregnant, I understand you not wanting to be a daddy before you leave school...you're very young, but unfortunately you're already a daddy from the moment she conceives. I'm not going to tell you not to have an abortion however, in fact I think you and her should go and visit a Planned Parenthood clinic as soon as possible. If you need to withdraw the money for an abortion, do it in stages, like $50 here and there. And in future, use an actual method of birth control that works.

• She's been cheating on you then, because you can't get a positive 4 days after having sex.

Edit: A positive pregnany test, The earliest you can get a positve urine test is around 10 days, to 2 weeks. A blood test can determine pregnancy at 5 days, but 4 days is too early for either. Her Pregnancy Hormone levels would not be high enough.

The earliest you can find out if your pregnant is 2-3 weeks, after 4 days it is probable that the sperm has only just reached the egg or the baby hasn't even implanted itself to the lining of her uterus. You should have bought her the morning after pill (emergency contraceptive)

Did you use a condom? Your stupid if you didn't, sorry, but you are.

If she does turn out to be pregnant you need to grow up and take responsibility of this child because abortion is the cowardly, disgusting way out of this situation. And if she isn't pregnant keep your zipper zipped up untill your prepared to accept the consequences that come from unprotected sex.

It ain't yours she has been cheating on you, no one can get pregnant that quickly (WITHIN 4 DAYS), I would dump the lying ****!! Ok I'm going to explain why this is impossible-

Ok a woman gets her period, around 14 days after that she ovulates and releases an egg, if you had sex 3 days before that sperm can hang around waiting for the egg but the environment has to be right. It takes at least 12 days after ovulation before implantation happens and that is when a woman is pregnant. It can not happen 4 days after sex, she has cheated on you and it is someone elses baby and not your responsibility, dump her!!!! If you had sex like 2 weeks ago and then I would say yes its yours but after 4 days there is no was medically it yours.

My GF is pregnant from a one nighter before she met me and i would never have her get an abortion afterall there is no better feeling than being a dad even if the baby isnt mine and i cant afford the abortion anyway(but i promise thats not the reason).

you will get through it as long as you have some kind of income and think about it before acting stupidly.

lol you cant have a positive four days after having sex. i am 11DPO "11 days after ovulation day" and im STILL getting a negative. shes obviously been cheating on you. what the hell is this world coming to. you're BABIES you're not supposed to be having sex. i just turned 20 yesterday and i didnt have sex until the age of 18 and my husband and i are possibly and hopefully expecting our first. i think your "girlfriend" needs to keep her legs closed and youre an idiot. dont put it in her anymore she might have a disease if shes clearly sleeping around with other guys. you children dont think. ill kill my son or daughter if they pulled some **** like that.

withdraw $50 a day it should let you...

otherwise borrow from someone and promise to pay them back