Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Why does Islam seem more like a club rather than a religion?

~They believe only they have access to God.

~They are not allowed to listen to other religious doctrines that are not in agreement with theirs.

~They protect fellow Muslims even when they are wrong, including terrorism.

~They will protect Islam at all costs, including murder and lies.

~Do you really believe that Satan lives in the upper part of your nose at night, and that is why you have to clean it before prayer in the morning?

2 hours ago

~Satan sleeps in your nose: Sahih Buhari-- Volume 4, Book 54, Number 491:

The Prophet said, "If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night." Volume 4, Book 54, Number 516: Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: 'Ha', Satan will laugh at him." Volume 4, Book 54, Number 509: Narrated Abu Huraira:

A.It was mentioned before the Prophet that there was a man who slept the night till morning (after sunrise). The Prophet said, "He is a man in whose ears (or ear) Satan had urinated." Volume 4, Book 54, Number 492: Narrated 'Abdullah:ï'

A.The Prophet said, "Name yourselves with my name (use my name) but do not name yourselves with my Kunya name (i.e. Abu-l Qasim). And whoever sees me in a dream then surely he has seen me for Satan cannot impersonate me. And whoever tells a lie against me (intentionally), then (surely) let him occupy his seat in Hell-fire." Volume 1, Book 3, Number 110: Narrated Abu Huraira: Also at Volume 8, Book 73, Number

The Prophet once offered the prayer and said, "Satan came in front of me and tried to interrupt my prayer, but Allah gave me an upper hand on him and I choked him. No doubt, I thought of tying him to one of the pillars of the mosque till you get up in the morning and see him. Then I remembered the statement of Prophet Solomon, 'My Lord ! Bestow on me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me.' Then Allah made him (Satan) return with his head down (humiliated)." Volume 2,

'It has been unanimously agreed that Iman Bukhari's work is the most authentic of all the other works in Hadith literature put together. The authenticity of Al-Bukhari's work is such that the religious learned scholars of Islam said concerning him: 'The most authentic book after the Book of Allah [i.e., the Quran] is Sahih-Al-Bukhari' )p. xiv.

Tafsir al-Jalalayn

And, mention, when the Prophet confided to one of his wives, namely, Hafsa, a certain matter, which was his prohibition of Māriya, telling her: ‘Do not reveal it!’; but when she divulged it, to ‘Ā’isha, reckoning there to be no blame in [doing] such a thing, and God apprised him, He informed him, of it, of what had been divulged, he announced part of it, to Hafsa, and passed over part, out of graciousness on his part. So when he told her about it, she said, ‘Who told you this?’ He said, ‘I was told by the Knower, the Aware’, namely, God.

Tafsir al-Jalalayn

It may be that, if he divorces you, that is, [if] the Prophet divorces his wives, his Lord will give him in [your] stead (read yubaddilahu or yubdilahu) wives better than you (azwājan khayran minkunna is the predicate of ‘asā, ‘it may be’, the sentence being the response to the conditional) — the replacement [of his wives by God] never took place because the condition [of his divorcing them] never arose — women submissive [to God], affirming Islam, believing, faithful, obedient, penitent, devout, given to fasting — or given to emigrating [in God’s way] — previously married and virgins.

Favorite Answer

Islam is a Cult of credulous delusional that follow a Charlatan whose stories even a kid would laugh at.

You can see an example of that right here up there.

Of course, all three "Desert Messianic Religions" are nuts, but, Islam takes the cake and the icing.

By the way, the Sahih Bukhari is nothing as bad as the Koran itself. Read the English translations of the surat at tahreem, which you can easily get free online. Believe it or not, Allah is talking to Mohammad's wives there, protecting him from their anger at his fornicating the maid servant - Mariya al Qabatiyya and, guess what? Allah says that He [Allah] will "procure better women " for Mohammad!?!? You know what we call a "procurer of women in the one word name that have - a Pimp. Mohammad made Allah sound like his Pimp right there in the Koran.

Satan in the upper right nostril takes the back seat to this one.

• Hassan

if you read the major scriptures of the world they all say there is only one god who has got no image. Allah has no image. Jesus(PBUH), Mosses(PBUH), Abraham(PBUH) and all other prophets worshiped Allah.

Allah says O people of the book( Jews and Christians) come to common terms as between us and you. Allah is calling Christians and Jews to have dialogue with Muslims and Allah is telling us to read their scriptures.

there are more non-Muslim terrorists than Muslims. and the terrorism in Afghanistan and Pakistan is by America we have got proof. Pakistan army started an operation against these American agents (so called Taliban). but what i don't understand is that why non-Muslims don't speak against Israel and India?

in Islam punishment of murder is death.

regarding Satan these are the things that are related with spirituality. so you will not understand them.

All religions seem like clubs to me.

Islam? You just described the majority of other religions. They all think they are the "true" path.

It's another religion....just like atheism is.

what's this nonsense you are claiming !!

if you really want to know what is islam, follow this link;

http://discover.islamway.com/