1.Why only 15 percent of homes have a working
father and a stay-at-home mother today?
2.Why the number of divorces today is for times as high as in 1950?
3.Why the number of unmarried couples living together is increasing
4.Why today, two-third (2/3) of children aged 3 to 5 are in day care centers?
5.Why most of women beleve both men and women should work outside the
home, and that both should help with the children?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. (太少的話) As the economic is in a recession women are more likely to be lay off then men, because men are like the head of the families that the companies are more willing to offer them jobs.
(太多的話) as the modern society we live in, women's rights have becoming an important subject. that is why as for equality of both sex, there more women are out to work comparing to the pass.
2. Because as the relationship between the opposite sexes get more open up in the society today. people are more freely to be truthful to themselves then to
hold on the responsibility of the old customs.
3. as like what i have said in the previously question. As the social changes across the nation. people are more freely and want less responsibility and
4. because after equal rights has passed out women have the same opportunity to work as men does and have less time to take care of there kids. that is why more children are now sent to the day care centers.
5. like I have said in question 4. since in the modern world women and men
have the same opportunity to work. why should women be the one that have to stay at home? other then that, children's are the creation of parents. Therefore,
the responsibility are for them both, and not just for women.
希望對你有幫助 =]Source(s): 自己
- rJameshoLv 71 decade ago
1. Why only 15 percent of homes have a working father and a stay-at-home mother today?
A: Because (1) the economic reality is such that most of families need the support of two incomes, and (2) there have been more and more single parent households.
2. Why the number of divorces today is four times as high as in 1950?
A: Because there are now less restraints and less commitments to marriage today
3. Why the number of unmarried couples living together is increasing enormously?
A: Because there is no string attached to living together without getting married – it could end any time
4. Why today, two-third (2/3) of children aged 3 to 5 are in day care centers?
A: Because both parents are working or they belong to single, working parent
5. Why most of women believe both men and women should work outside the home, and that both should help with the children?
A: Because women today believe in a progressive definition of equality that includes equal share of financial responsibility and house chore responsibility between man and woman.