My husband doesnt look me in the eye when we have sex?

Me and my husband have been together for 3 years. i got pregnant and ever since he doesn't look at me the same. I was tiny before i got pregnant. Not to sound coincided but i had a pretty nice body before i had my daughter. Now he watches porn and closes his eyes during sex. i told him that it bothered me but... show more Me and my husband have been together for 3 years. i got pregnant and ever since he doesn't look at me the same. I was tiny before i got pregnant. Not to sound coincided but i had a pretty nice body before i had my daughter. Now he watches porn and closes his eyes during sex. i told him that it bothered me but he still does it. I feel like he just uses me and thinks about the women in the porn he watches.Sometimes I just sleep with him so he wont cheat. How do i deal with this. Does this mean he doesn't love me anymore. I feel used and embarrassed after sex, should i leave him?
please no negative comments. i just need some advice and support on this. I have even tried to spice it up with a blind fold, He loved it, I did it for him. But now i feel upset after wards. like he wants to think about someone but me.please tell me how to deal with this issue. Its driving me crazy
10 answers