Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPerforming Arts · 10 years ago

what kind of instrument do you guys play?

i play flute and piccolo

Favorite Answer

I play the flute too! I don't play the piccolo, though.

Playing flute is fun, isn't it? I'm loving it! I've been playing flute for three years. I have played cello, violin, and piano, but I didn't like it. Flute is the best one yet!

I've played the drums for 5 years, electric bass for 3 and a half years, guitar for 2 and a half, and violin for a few weeks.

I want to learn piano, cello, and classical guitar too.

At least 7 years of the following: Drums, Bass, Violin, Alto Sax/Bari sax

At least 15 years of: Guitar

At least 16 years of: Cello and Piano

im 14 and i played guitar for 4 years, drums for over a year, elec bass for 3 years, double bass for 2 years, and i used to play violin for a year, and piano for two year still i stopped both, i also tried learning the saxophone, but i don't think wind instruments are for me =/

I have two guy friends that play instruments. One plays the tuba and the other the saxophone.

Please answer mine: How do I join the Circus?

Piano definitely... I could be biased though since I play piano myself, but I think it's the really defined hands he gets from it that I love... guitar is good too, but piano is best

• Guitar! Just got my new one! Fender American Standard Stratocaster!

Mine Please!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201005...

I play guitar and djembe, learning bass and mandolin, intend to learn lap steel and ukelele eventually.