Now i'm looking for a Girl's first name to go with the middle name Jacklyn?

ok, so quick back round. My name is Jacklyn and my boyfriend has always loved that name and wanted to name his daughter that. Well I dont know how much i'd like to give my daughter the same first name as me, i dont knwo how taboo that would be, but i was thinking about finding a pretty FIRST name he might like... show more ok, so quick back round. My name is Jacklyn and my boyfriend has always loved that name and wanted to name his daughter that. Well I dont know how much i'd like to give my daughter the same first name as me, i dont knwo how taboo that would be, but i was thinking about finding a pretty FIRST name he might like ( he's super picky wiht names) that would go with the middle name Jacklyn and also go with the boys names we have picked out ( Alexander Micheal, Nathaniel James, Jason Edward) thanks in advance.
Update: He also loved the name Alyssa, unfortunately that's my sister's name