1. If you fold down a guys middle finger to his palm, and measure it from that point to the unfolded tip of the middle finger, that's actually how long his manhood is.
2. Now that you know how to find the length of his manhood, to find his circumference of it (that's around it) take his forefinger (pointer finger) and middle finger place them together and wrap your forefinger(pointer finger) and thumb and form a circle gently around his two fingers, slide your forefinger(pointer finger) tighter until you make a closed circle around those fingers, slide your circled fingers off and that's how round his manhood is.
3. If you place your thumb and forefinger(pointer) together and place your finger/thumb over the bridge of your nose its exactly the length of your nose.
4. If you bend your arm at the elbow and measure from the inside of your arm at the bend to the bottom of your wrist, that is actually the length of your bare foot.
5. If you stretch out both arms and get someone to measure from the tip of your middle finger on your right hand across your back to the tip of your middle finger on your left hand, that is actually your height.
6. If you gently grab and squeeze a persons chin using your thumb and forefinger, squeezing together, it will tell if that persons first child will be either a boy or a girl. If its a boy when you squeeze the chin will be smooth, but if the chin has a slit in the middle of it, it will be a girl.
7. If you hold your hand flat out and separate your pinkie finger from the others and place the bottom of your earlobe in the crook of your two fingers (that's between your pinkie and ring fingers) the top of your ear will be the same size as your pinkie finger.
These are true facts known as "Murphy's Law"
· 9 years ago