promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

what are some really weird random facts that you know?

my english teacher told us yesterday that when mayan women gave birth, they'd pull on their husbands testes to make the pain equivalent.

lmfao :)

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dolphins are the only other mammals that have sex for fun; humans are the other, of course.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. If you fold down a guys middle finger to his palm, and measure it from that point to the unfolded tip of the middle finger, that's actually how long his manhood is.

2. Now that you know how to find the length of his manhood, to find his circumference of it (that's around it) take his forefinger (pointer finger) and middle finger place them together and wrap your forefinger(pointer finger) and thumb and form a circle gently around his two fingers, slide your forefinger(pointer finger) tighter until you make a closed circle around those fingers, slide your circled fingers off and that's how round his manhood is.

3. If you place your thumb and forefinger(pointer) together and place your finger/thumb over the bridge of your nose its exactly the length of your nose.

4. If you bend your arm at the elbow and measure from the inside of your arm at the bend to the bottom of your wrist, that is actually the length of your bare foot.

5. If you stretch out both arms and get someone to measure from the tip of your middle finger on your right hand across your back to the tip of your middle finger on your left hand, that is actually your height.

6. If you gently grab and squeeze a persons chin using your thumb and forefinger, squeezing together, it will tell if that persons first child will be either a boy or a girl. If its a boy when you squeeze the chin will be smooth, but if the chin has a slit in the middle of it, it will be a girl.

7. If you hold your hand flat out and separate your pinkie finger from the others and place the bottom of your earlobe in the crook of your two fingers (that's between your pinkie and ring fingers) the top of your ear will be the same size as your pinkie finger.

Source(s): These are true facts known as "Murphy's Law"
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

About 1 in 30 people in the U.S.A are in jail, on probation or on parole. Dr, Pepper was invented in texas. The state of Wyoming is named after a valley in Pennsylvania.

• 1 decade ago

Christians are some of the most judgmental people that exist. And not just christians but the really good ones that do not curse or have anything to do with anything that reflects bad things. I've met a few and the only thing that they did was bash me for my attire. Because my clothes were not decent enough for me to be called a good person. Strange. Christianity is a religion that is virtually built on forgiveness. Yet the really good christians cannot forgive anyone that they don't THINK they can trust.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jim
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

That gooseberries only grow wild and cannot be cultivated

That the 10 million man march resulted in 10 million idiots

That Sarah Palin can see Russia from her back door.

That Ronald Reagan really did like monkeys (Bonzo boy)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They build prison cells based off the number of people who can't read.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You break your little toe approx 15 times a year.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A banana is technically a berry

• 1 decade ago

hahaha that's hilarious

Well on here someone posted that Men's penis sizes are 3 times their thumb sizes

AND THEN...on a teacher's did you know facts on here bulletin board it said "Did you know that your nose is the same size as your thumb?"

lol so I guess Big noses mean, big penises

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

West Virginia is the only state that you can take home road kill with you to eat.

Source(s): I live in West Virginia, but we aint retarded hillbillys,
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.