LDS Mormons it seems Yahoo Answers is blocking my questions.?

Is the LDS church paying yahoo to not show some peoples questions? Just a conspiracy theory of mine.. No proof of that.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvqDZ...

Can anyone see this answer in the R&S section or even when you do a search for LDS Mormon , open questions?

Can you do a search for the already submitted question and find it.. I'm not getting any errors!

Problem is that is is an open (not deleted) question. Yet it isn't visible to anyone on Yahoo Answers. The only way to find it is to go to my profile and look at my Q&A

venus

Believe me I know the LDS church would be more than interested in blocking information. I've submitted that question 3 times. All three would not show up..

But this question is?

Being in computers myself they could simply have an if; then; statement set up to block questions that have things like LDS, Abraham, Facsimile, etc... in the same question and not show it. I just want to know if anyone can do a search for LDS Mormon on open questions and find that question. Because something fishy is going on.

Seth... Like all mormon information your only giving the story that supports your side... Here is the part of the rest.. Where it reiterates my confidence but leave the question open....

"I'm confident you can't but please surprise me."

And I see you couldn't answer. THank you for not wasting your time on that answer. I know you can't come up with any proof to prove facsimile #1 true... Otherwise you would have instead of posting your snide remark on this question..

Favorite Answer

This one I'm replying to is the only open question that yahoo shows for you when I search 'mormons'.

I wouldn't take it personally. I think they have database problems. Are you posting from a remote place? I would suspect that you've been assigned to some weird yahoo server that isn't cross-updated from their main ones.

Have you asked them? Don't mention that you think it's persecution, they'll think you're nuts.

I occasionally will see a week old question pop up on my search that I'm sure I've never seen before. Things just get stranded out in cyber space.

As to the question, it's a bit too complex for a forum like this. We mostly do drive by stuff, as you know!

You might try mormondiscussions, a site where both Mormon and ex talk. There have been many threads about the BoA.

http://mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?...

• boscia

I were a convert for virtually a 12 months now. I do not forget one Priesthood lesson a couple of months in the past in which the instructor's lesson used to be to have us point out one of the vital terrible matters we have now heard approximately our faith. He made a record at the board and we attempted to speak about every subject up to we might within the time we had. Other than that, one of the vital subjects you will have acknowledged have come to be a side of sophistication dialogue evidently. Nobody runs clear of those subjects, they're overtly mentioned while proper. If I have man or woman questions, I ask a member of the bishopric, speak to the missionaries, or name or speak to one in every of my member peers I believe. I consider you're which means to invite an sincere query, however it looks like a lure for a few rationale. I get the influence you consider that LDS stroll round all day lengthy doubting the reality of the gospel and those problems are on the tip in their tongue and they're simply ready to blurt out a query and holiday down in tears considering that they've misplaced all religion. In truth, it's relatively the reverse.

Why ask for an answer when you made it clear you didn't want one. Let me quote you:

"I am very confident that I will not get any answers from LDS members that have any evidence. Only half truths, hypothesis, and smart Alec remarks. ."

Obviously you aren't open to any LDS answers, otherwise you wouldn't bother to try and poison-the-well like this. Funny how it provides you with a convenient little escape route any time an LDS commenter makes a remark you aren't equipped to deal with.

Sweetie, I highly doubt that anyone cares enough to pay for your questions to be blocked. No matter how important you might be in your own mind, you don't really have the same level of importance to LDS church leaders. I think they're too busy to be on YA, and the rest of us don't consider you a threat worthy of that sort of effort.

• Orla

What are you talking about? I can see this question! You must have System Busy or Oops when the yahoo Question community is very busy and can't cope with the nearly billion of members! ;-)

Source(s): It happens at time and it's very frustrating! But c'est la vie!
  • Sandra

They regularly block or delete questions if their faith is challenged,they cannot answer a question or they are faced with some home truths,its a shame they cannot take criticism or give logical answers.

• ME

I suggest a psychological evaluation

I get the feeling that no answer is going to please you.

I have faith that Joseph Smith was a true prophet of God.