LDS Mormons it seems Yahoo Answers is blocking my questions.?

Is the LDS church paying yahoo to not show some peoples questions? Just a conspiracy theory of mine.. No proof of that.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...

Can anyone see this answer in the R&S section or even when you do a search for LDS Mormon , open questions?
Update: Can anyone see this question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
Update 2: Can you do a search for the already submitted question and find it.. I'm not getting any errors!
Update 3: Problem is that is is an open (not deleted) question. Yet it isn't visible to anyone on Yahoo Answers. The only way to find it is to go to my profile and look at my Q&A
Update 4: venus Believe me I know the LDS church would be more than interested in blocking information. I've submitted that question 3 times. All three would not show up.. But this question is? Being in computers myself they could simply have an if; then; statement set up to block questions that have things like... show more venus
Believe me I know the LDS church would be more than interested in blocking information. I've submitted that question 3 times. All three would not show up..
But this question is?
Being in computers myself they could simply have an if; then; statement set up to block questions that have things like LDS, Abraham, Facsimile, etc... in the same question and not show it. I just want to know if anyone can do a search for LDS Mormon on open questions and find that question. Because something fishy is going on.
Update 5: Seth... Like all mormon information your only giving the story that supports your side... Here is the part of the rest.. Where it reiterates my confidence but leave the question open.... "I'm confident you can't but please surprise me." And I see you couldn't answer. THank you for not... show more Seth... Like all mormon information your only giving the story that supports your side... Here is the part of the rest.. Where it reiterates my confidence but leave the question open....

"I'm confident you can't but please surprise me."

And I see you couldn't answer. THank you for not wasting your time on that answer. I know you can't come up with any proof to prove facsimile #1 true... Otherwise you would have instead of posting your snide remark on this question..