Are there any books similar to Gone by Michael Grant?

I LOVEthe Gone series. I finished Lies in a couple hours. Is there any books similar? And I dont want like grade 4 kind of books..Please help

Best Answer

Michael Grant has a new series- The first book is due out in Sept 2010 titled "The Call"

These books listed below are supposed to be similiar to the Gone books.

The Compound by S A Bodeen

The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E Pearson

The Recruit(CHERUB, book 1) by Robert Muchamore

The Maze Runner(Maze Runner) by James Dashner

• sinkey

BZRK, additionally by potential of Michael furnish, is great. Stephen King is appropriate for older readers, and his thoughts have an extremely comparable tone and outlook to Michael furnish's sequence. Skulduggery friendly is slightly greater infantile, and greater humour-orientated, although that's in common terms as frightening and it has super bouts of macabre black comedy/horror. an magnificent variety of post-apocalyptic books are fairly good, such because of the fact the dark interior or Partials. KA Applegate's Remnants sequence grew to become into co-written by potential of Michael furnish, and he and Applegate are married. they have very comparable tones and characters. i'm hoping this helped rather.