Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 10 years ago

Best PC/MAC strategy game?

Tell me the name of the PC/MAC strategy game you think is best. It can be from 1990 or new this year.

Tell me which one and why...

I think the one I like best is Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings

I've been playing it for years (since it came out) and I still love it. It really doesn't get old for me...

Yeah I know the are awesome, I play both of them. Starcraft BroodWars and Warcraft III Frozen Throne.

I played Starcraft and Warcraft I and II since I discovered computer gaming :)

Favorite Answer

Starcraft 1, its South Korea's national sport, nuff said

I grew up playing the original age of empires and AoE 1 and 2 are great games. If you like them then you should try Starcraft or buy the second one when it comes out. But personally I love Warcraft 3 better. The best part of wc3 is probably it's custom games though. Using the map editor you can basically make whatever kind of game you want. Both games are extremely similar to AoE so you should definatly like both. However wc3 has a 100x better online feature.

I highly recommend you buy Warcraft 3 though because it's been out for a while but people still play it so it's like 30 bucks for the expansion pack.

Source(s): My experience.
  • franny

Gran Turismo 5, an excellent racing activity for PS3. it is going to entertain him for months. i will't remember a sturdy actual-time approach activity (Starcraft's kind) for PS3. besides the incontrovertible fact that, the recent Starcraft II: heart of the Swarm (for laptop) is coming next March 12nd. If he truly likes the kind of activity, there's a no brainer.

the total war seris