Another movie I cannot remember the name of?

This movie takes place in some sort of college or high school. A teenage boy is found dead in a frozen creek. There is a tight circle of friends, who have some get-togethers in the woods. No one seems to know what happened to the boy until he is found under the frozen waters of the creek. The boy who died had a... show more This movie takes place in some sort of college or high school. A teenage boy is found dead in a frozen creek. There is a tight circle of friends, who have some get-togethers in the woods. No one seems to know what happened to the boy until he is found under the frozen waters of the creek. The boy who died had a female friend. She leaves for the holidays and leaves the boy in college. There is policeman who is determined to find out how the boy died. The policeman falls in love with one's of the boys teacher. This movie takes place in winter. There is snow everywhere. Finally someone pays a visit to the boy's dad and brings the boy's possesions to him. In the end, I believe they discovered that the boy was lonely and used to drink and I think it is determined that his death was just want accident. I want to say that the name of the movie included the word "river" but I am not sure. This movie was not in the big screen. It was just one of the movies one can rent.
1 answer 1