Help with an exchange student?

So my family got an exchange student a few months ago. She is very anti-social, she comes home from school and sits in her room and stays on her computer until she is called down for dinner. This is especially hard for me because I share a room with her, and several times she locks the door, forcing me to sleep in... show more So my family got an exchange student a few months ago. She is very anti-social, she comes home from school and sits in her room and stays on her computer until she is called down for dinner. This is especially hard for me because I share a room with her, and several times she locks the door, forcing me to sleep in a different room. Above this, she is very promiscuous. I accept that she has a sex life, but the manner in how she participates in it shows her low morality, (One night stands, sleeping around and having threesomes.) I try several times to confront my parents about the situation, but the exchange student is very manipulative, to an extent where she lies so much that my parents blame me for all of her indiscretions. She is staying for 3 months and I cannot take it anymore. I want her to move out, she is taking over my room and making my parents believe everything she says, disregarding whatever i tell them. What should i do? I've tried talking to my parents but nothing will work! Do i need to contact her exchange program or do something drastic so my parents realize who this girl really is.
6 answers 6