Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Are you one step ahead of our Attorney General?

The Attorney General of the United States has been parading around the country, talking about how unconstitutional Arizona Senate bill 1070 is. BUT ADMITS THAT HE HASN'T EVEN READ IT! http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may/13/ho...

So have any of YOU read the bill? (It's only 17 pages long! And reading it will put you one step ahead of our attorney general!) http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/49leg/2r/bills/sb1070...

Favorite Answer

yeah Blood, I read it right after it was made a law to see what the brew ha was all about. So not only am I ahead of him in that respect, but I also see that it is Constitutional and mirrors what the federal law states. Secondly, if the president and his crew did a better job of protecting American citizens, Arizona would never had to resort to writing their own law. They have the right to protect the citizenry. May I also mention that this law ids definitely not racist as the AG alluded.

No boyctting Arizona! There are other states are following Arizona's lead in this law.

MR

Well, he makes it pretty easy...

I claimed weeks ago, that they were "mouthing off" about their concern over Arizona; and maybe bringing a "suit" -- WITHOUT EVEN READING THE BILL.

If you want to be 6 months ahead of Liberal Propaganda; and the Truth of what's really going on in this Country -- avoid the White House's Favorite Networks & choose your News sources, wisely.

• fatboy

I have read it and I believe more states ought to follow Arizona's lead...

You don't need to read the bill to know its unconstitutional. States are not allowed to make their own immigration laws, period.