Red L asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 10 years ago

How do i cut off part of an image in paintbrush (mac)?

In Microsoft Paint it is easy to clip a part of an image, bring it to the upper left-hand corner and delete the rest. In Paintbrush it is not possible or is it?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • parvin
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

properly.......of path I do the hair and nails many times....i might desire to do with out this chip on my shoulder and thorn in my rump. I actually have a corn and a wort i'm going to allow go. i'm an old guy yet I nevertheless have "each thing" i became into born with... so i'm going to provide up tonsils, adenoids and appendix yet i think of i'm going to cling directly to that "little" rag of dermis, it keeps my "little pal" company. i do no longer use my recommendations plenty yet that could desire to be a hair raising technique so i'm going to bypass. i choose my kidneys reason i'm getting annoyed plenty. it is approximately it .....i exploit all the different stuff.....butt, make an furnish i would be unable to refuse.

• 10 years ago

Doesn't it have a crop feature? Where you select a portion of a picture and it deletes all the rest?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.