Z asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 decade ago

Is there a PTC program that really pays u?

As a matter of fact there are quite some few that really pay. It is true that more than 90% of them do not pay so they are scams but the Internet is full of blogs where you can find lists of scam PTC Sites so you know which ones to not join.

Many people are full time earners on PTC Sites, including me, so recently I have begun a big project, a blog on which I review all trusted PTC Sites and I post exactly how much people can earn with the PTC Sites I reviewed. You should check the pro and con reasons if you decide to join these sites as some of them may require an investment from you and if you are not willing to invest you know which ones not to join ;)

Hope this helps and I know that this answer sounds more like an advertisement to my website (this is not what I intended though) but there are more than 20 websites that are currently paying so it is better this way instead of posting a bunch of links here.

Source(s): This is the link to my website: http://www.ptc-science.com