Test if my son is gay?

I think my son might be gay, is there any way to test that?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Ben? Ben Mitchell? You logged on to your own ID when I think you meant to log on to your dads!

For people who haven't got the foggiest as to what I am going on about (if I was Canadian I'd say aboooooooooooooooot) this is Ben Mitchell, a 15 year old gay who has an alcoholic for a father and a trouble stirrer for a sister, anyway whatever. His father suspects Ben of being gay and Ben knows this and I'm guessing Ben meant to come on here as his dad Phil. Or at least pretend to be Phil.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

Well, you could take him in to a doctor for a penile plethysmograph test. The accuracy of those tests is open for debate, but some supporters of the technology believe that measuring subtle changes in penis while subjecting the patient to a set of images and sounds presents good data. You definitely will get data, that is for sure. Of course, the test isn't all the subtle and is highly intrusive. If your son is straight, he'll probably hate you quite some time. If you son is gay, he'll probably hate you for quite some time. But at least you'll have a data set with a printout and everything.

Outside that, what the other suggestions here are aren't really "tests", they are "traps."

What William Said.

• 4 years ago

What I would do is have a show, that you've recorded, and it shows men with a lot of their clothes off. Example: Magic Mike 2. When the men start to strip, glance at his crouch. If you see a bulge, you have confirmation that he's some what into men, and quite possibly gay.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

When a child cannot share something with his parent(s), that's ALWAYS the parent's fault. You have not forged a bond of trust with your child. You are a FAILURE as a parent, and not because your kid is gay.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

By to magazines one gay and the other Straight put both in his bedroom and see witch one end up in the trash can.

• 10 years ago

Ask him. Say that there's no problem with being gay (because there isn't), and you just wondered if he is or not. Don't try to find out if the answer would cause more problems than it would solve.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

If he is and he hasn't told you then he's obviously not comfortable sharing that fact with people yet. In my opinion you should just play stupid like you have no idea and just let him open up about it when he's ready to.

• 10 years ago

Did your father test you if you were straight?...I guess you don't have son and father relationship, otherwise he would have opened up to you about his LIFE.

• 10 years ago

Just ask him, for chrissake! You're a parent now. Act like an adult.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yes,

Question number 1. Do you like boys or girls?

It's really very easy...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.