Who is Lewis Hamilton kidding?

Saying he doesn't want to be "tainted" like Schumacher is like closing the gate after the horse has bolted. Michael Schumacher is the greatest racing driver the world will ever see, & I say that as a Williams fan. Two incidents like his prove he's human, not evil. Yes, Michael did ram Damon & Jacques, but Hamilton has spent the past season & a bit trying to emulate those moves with almost every pass he attempts & will never have the talent or the accolades that Michael has.

AND SCHUMACHER ISN"T A CHOKER LIKE HAMILTON.

Favorite Answer

.

Schumacher is around the 5th greatest driver world has seen so far....

I haven't seen evidence to suggest Lewis is prepared to STEER into another driver in order to win a WDC...

Schumacher is a superior driver to Hamilton, but Lewis is a racer in every sense of the word and does not have the "natural instinct" to steer into another fellow sportsman in order to gain advantage.

Lewis does not impress me off the track, however. He lied to gain advantage over Truli (advised or not it was a very silly error of judgement) and he does have a habit of passing some very stupid comments.

So, I agree with some, but not all of your rant!

.

I hate to say it but I sort of agree with what Lewis is saying. Schumacher is somewhat tainted. But Lewis has already given himself the best chance at being 'tainted' too.

I still believe Ayrton was a better driver than Michael.

He's probably 3rd/4th greatest. Yes I know he holds 7 titles, but he had a superior car & team for most of those.

Senna

Fangio

Clark

Schumacher